Elections Trump approval average reaches highest since Feb 2017.

You do know that for a long time this forum did not have the "like" option? I haven't seriously posted on here in five or six years and anyways (thankfully) do not care about "likes" like a fifteen year old female.

You cared enough to defend it.

Just sayin'...

He's going to handedly win reelection

if you don't see that as an obvious reality, you likely live on the West Coast or New England and never talk to people in rural areas

Well, he's not going to win: California, New York, Illinois, Washington, Oregon, Hawaii, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maine, New Hampshire, Delaware, Connecticut, Virginia, Rhode Island, Vermont, DC, Maryland (and very unlikely to win Minnesota) so have no idea how you can say "handedly." He's almost assuredly going to lose the popular vote as well.

You realize you're accomplishing nothing with all this rhetorical bullshit you spew right? The label Malignant Narcissist could be put on every single person in that debate last night. Trump has LOST millions of dollars in personal wealth and if anyone corrupted our institutions it was the Obama administration and the assholes that are still leftover from it. But hey, you do you. Accuse the other side of what you're doing yourself. Fuck off with this shit. :rolleyes:

You're completely subservient to a sociopath. You'll parrot what your King tells you to and there's NOTHING he can do to sway your fealty.

There's few things more pathetic than that.

You're completely subservient to a sociopath. You'll parrot what your King tells you to and there's NOTHING he can do to sway your fealty.

There's few things more pathetic than that.
Oh my God... Really? I think we're done here. Cheers. :D

<SelenaWow>

Not at all. Although it helps. He's accomplished amazing things since being in office. Things nobody thought he could achieve. I'm sure you don't want to hear that... but it's true.
No, he's poor. That's why he won't willingly show his taxes. The tax documents also have "FAT" stamped on them...on account of his weight problems...cause he's fat.

So you have no source other than anecdotal.

Technically, if this was school. I would give you a D. Only because you turned it in.

Uuuuuuuummm, this further shows the difference between someone that had been in the thick of things with vast amounts of experience and someone that only knows when he (she?) watches/reads online.

If this was a school about global military operations you’d never even qualify for my class.

Anyone who can look at Donald Trump and his past and still come to the conclusion that he is someone who should be given presidential power is absolutely beyond reasoning with.

You voted a lifelong con artist into office, don't forget that.
The VAAAAAAAST majority of republicans knew his past before and after 2016. But they also knew there was a no way in hell they were gonna let psycho-Hillary get elected.

(I myself didn’t vote because I didn’t care about politics in 2016)

edit: hey Reky’, I distinctly remember another member telling you this in a different thread. But you still post the same crap? Listen man.... at the end up this road you are setting yourself up for heart-ache and depression. So the sooner you un-fu%* yourself the better off you’ll be.

It's like watching the early stages of a shark feeding frenzy.
Blood's in the water.

Hello, chum
michael-bloomberg.jpg

The VAAAAAAAST majority of republicans knew his past before and after 2016. But they also knew there was a no way in hell they were gonna let psycho-Hillary get elected.

(I myself didn’t vote because I didn’t care about politics in 2016)

edit: hey Reky’, I distinctly remember another member telling you this in a different thread. But you still post the same crap? Listen man.... at the end up this road you are setting yourself up for heart-ache and depression. So the sooner you un-fu%* yourself the better off you’ll be.

Rent free.

<BronTroll1>

You guys make it easy.... normal people see the bullshit you guys post every day and the crap that's constantly on CNN and well.... you get what you get. If the DNC and their allies in the Media weren't such lying, corrupt, assholes you'd probably get more votes outside the Coasts. It doesn't help that your own purity tests leave you with absolute shit for candidates.

<Fedor23>

Oh yeah, normal people are reading through sherdog. Fuckin' lol.

Uuuuuuuummm, this further shows the difference between someone that had been in the thick of things with vast amounts of experience and someone that only knows when he (she?) watches/reads online.

If this was a school about global military operations you’d never even qualify for my class.
You said Trump is reducing troop numbers. Prove it with a source or shut the fuck up.

I gave you an article with the Trump administration's own words. Your "experience" doesn't count more than their own words.

One day I would like to be In a position where I can claim all the success the guy had before me is really my success.

I could explain every one of those assertions to you but I don't really want to take the time. You clearly get your "facts" from CNN and it's pointless to try and educate you. Also, whenever Barry Dillon likes a post it immediately discredits it. Doesn't matter anyway. You guys are assholes, you KNOW you're lying, your party is corrupt, and you have absolutely no chance of being in power after the election. You are going to lose the House, we will keep the Senate, and Trump will still be your President.
This is a political sub forum, and people discuss and debate here. My recommendation—and I say this with all due respect—is that if you don’t have the time to debate a point, then don’t respond to the post in question. Why even bother replying to me to tell me I’m wrong, if you aren’t going to put any time or effort into backing up your claim? Al I get is that I’m an asshole for some reason, and the fact that another poster liked my post discredits it? Smh.
I don’t need CNN, or whatever media outlet you dislike at the moment, to give me the info I presented. I discussed Trump’s deficit spending, the strength of the economy when he was elected (I specifically referenced unemployment rate overall, and black unemployment), Trump’s bailout of farmers, and Trump’s tax plan.
None of that requires CNN. You can look those things up at various .gov sites if you’d like. Facts still exist, despite Trump’s Orwellian attempts to make it seem like they don’t.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back