Elections Trump approval average reaches highest since Feb 2017.

Lol at the Trump Lickspittle circle jerk, when his approval rating is less than half.

It's not for lack of effort with Venezuela and Iran.

He has also continued America's two wars and 5 undefined conflicts.

The number of troops in combat zones NOW is a fraction of what it was in 2008 - 2013.

Lol... the 2.7 million more people who voted for Hillary than Trump disagree.

Yeah but to be fair; a lot of that “popular vote” number was because of California. Come on son!

The number of troops in combat zones NOW is a fraction of what it was in 2008 - 2013.
Source?

Cause I see an increase in troop presence in the middle east and an increase in military spending. All the while cutting food stamps, medicare, and social security. He also got his "space force" approved.

He's going to handedly win reelection

if you don't see that as an obvious reality, you likely live on the West Coast or New England and never talk to people in rural areas
I don’t necessarily see it as a reality. I don’t know if he’ll win or not. But he got in because of a few very slim victories in key states. I don’t think that will be easy to replicate, although Republicans have been trying to hedge their bets by suppressing liberal voters at every turn. And I don’t live in either of the places you mentioned. I live in the Midwest.

Who needs a democracy when you can LOLZ TRIGGER LIBz Lolollol11!!! instead.
You guys make it easy.... normal people see the bullshit you guys post every day and the crap that's constantly on CNN and well.... you get what you get. If the DNC and their allies in the Media weren't such lying, corrupt, assholes you'd probably get more votes outside the Coasts. It doesn't help that your own purity tests leave you with absolute shit for candidates.

<Fedor23>

Source?

Cause I see an increase in troop presence in the middle east and an increase in military spending. All the while cutting food stamps, medicare, and social security. He also got his "space force" approved.

How do you “see” and increase? Increase from what and when? If you think there is even a fraction of troops in the Middle East compared to the years I mentioned than you’re smoking dope.

I just retired from the US military last year. I know a.... little more than the average Joe McSherdogger such as yourself.

Plus I still got some personnel contact info all over the world and can get verification on just about anything I want.

Republicans have been trying to hedge their bets by suppressing liberal voters at every turn.
Huuuuuuh??? Democrats have been doing this more than anything. They’ve been their own worst enemy lately.

How do you “see” and increase? Increase from what and when? If you think there is even a fraction of troops in the Middle East compared to the years I mentioned than you’re smoking dope.

I just retired from the US military last year. I know a.... little more than the average Joe McSherdogger such as yourself.

Plus I still got some personnel contact info all over the world and can get verification on just about anything I want.

I can read so I know more than the average Joe donk-dogger.

The House approved an almost 200 billion increase in the military's budget in Oct. This included funding for a "space force". He has increased presence in Afghanistan and around Saudi Arabia.

If you have a source that he reduced troop size. Share it.

Here is an article where he wants to increase troops by 14,000 in the next few months.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...rs-14-000-more-troops-for-mideast-11575494228

I don’t necessarily see it as a reality. I don’t know if he’ll win or not. But he got in because of a few very slim victories in key states. I don’t think that will be easy to replicate, although Republicans have been trying to hedge their bets by suppressing liberal voters at every turn. And I don’t live in either of the places you mentioned. I live in the Midwest.

In what is looking to be a showdown between Bernie and Trump, Bernie is going to have a hard time arguing that the booming economy needs a drastic reset, that will raise taxes on everyone.

Just some food for thought.

In what is looking to be a showdown between Bernie and Trump, Bernie is going to have a hard time arguing that the booming economy needs a drastic reset, that will raise taxes on everyone.

Just some food for thought.
It will be an issue for whomever wins the nomination, certainly. Americans are often intellectually lazy. Economy good? Vote for same guy. Economy bad? Vote for someone else.
But there’s plenty to discuss regarding the economy. The booming deficit, the bailouts to farmers due to Trump’s trade war, the American citizens who aren’t being lifted up, the preference for the ultra wealthy rather than than the middle class, and the fact that Trump inherited this economy. He didn’t raise this economy out of the ashes of a recession—he was given it.
But I agree: when the economy is doing well, it’s an uphill battle trying to go up against the incumbent.

It will be an issue for whomever wins the nomination, certainly. Americans are often intellectually lazy. Economy good? Vote for same guy. Economy bad? Vote for someone else.
But there’s plenty to discuss regarding the economy. The booming deficit, the bailouts to farmers due to Trump’s trade war, the American citizens who aren’t being lifted up, the preference for the ultra wealthy rather than than the middle class, and the fact that Trump inherited this economy. He didn’t raise this economy out of the ashes of a recession—he was given it.
But I agree: when the economy is doing well, it’s an uphill battle trying to go up against the incumbent.
Virtually none of that is either true, or is Trump's fault. The rest is just plain old fashioned left wing bullshit. :rolleyes:

I can read so I know more than the average Joe donk-dogger.

The House approved an almost 200 billion increase in the military's budget in Oct. This included funding for a "space force". He has increased presence in Afghanistan and around Saudi Arabia.

If you have a source that he reduced troop size. Share it.

Here is an article where he wants to increase troops by 14,000 in the next few months.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...rs-14-000-more-troops-for-mideast-11575494228

Oooohh gosh this is painful to read... Now I know how Joe Rogan feels when he has to deal with a random sports journalist that has never covered MMA.

WSJ has been a shitty source from day 1 of my time in combat zones.

And he rest of your post is just utter ignorance that is technically not the fault of your own.

Virtually none of that is either true, or is Trump's fault. The rest is just plain old fashioned left wing bullshit. :rolleyes:
Specify.
How are constant budget deficits not Trump’s fault? He’s got this “amazeballs” economy. He had Republican majorities in both houses. But they passed budgets with massive deficits, and Trump signed them. True, or not true?
The bailouts for farmers—double the amount of Obama’s auto bailout—was done as a response to Trump’s own trade policies. True, or not true?
Trump passed a tax plan which was staggered to benefit the wealthy, not the middle class. Middle class tax cuts expired, tax cuts for the wealthy became permanent. True, or not true?
Unemployment was near 10% when Obama took office, it was 4.8% and falling when he left office. Black unemployment was almost 14% when Obama took office, and rising (it hit almost 17% in 2010); it was below 8% when Obama left office. Trump inherited a strong economy. True, or not true?

I could explain every one of those assertions to you but I don't really want to take the time. You clearly get your "facts" from CNN and it's pointless to try and educate you. Also, whenever Barry Dillon likes a post it immediately discredits it. Doesn't matter anyway. You guys are assholes, you KNOW you're lying, your party is corrupt, and you have absolutely no chance of being in power after the election. You are going to lose the House, we will keep the Senate, and Trump will still be your President.

You guys make it easy.... normal people see the bullshit you guys post every day and the crap that's constantly on CNN and well.... you get what you get. If the DNC and their allies in the Media weren't such lying, corrupt, assholes you'd probably get more votes outside the Coasts. It doesn't help that your own purity tests leave you with absolute shit for candidates.

<Fedor23>

- Refers to left as lying corrupt assholes
- pledges full allegiance to Donald Trump, mind body and soul

<{chips}>

Oooohh gosh this is painful to read... Now I know how Joe Rogan feels when he has to deal with a random sports journalist that has never covered MMA.

WSJ has been a shitty source from day 1 of my time in combat zones.

And he rest of your post is just utter ignorance that is technically not the fault of your own.
So you have no source other than anecdotal.

Technically, if this was school. I would give you a D. Only because you turned it in.

Back