Elections Trump approval average reaches highest since Feb 2017.

bd540b29b622cd12-liberal-protester-screams-in-agony-as-trump-sworn-in-find-make.gif

{<jordan}

I've never seen the extended version of this gif. "GGWWUUAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Have a good economy and don't get involved in a war. Americans are easy to please.
It's not for lack of effort with Venezuela and Iran.

He has also continued America's two wars and 5 undefined conflicts.

It would be 10-15 points higher if he stopped tweeting.
I don't think so
Twitter is a largely left wing echo chamber, not exclusively, but mostly

Any conservative that's on there probably already supports him is my pt, and liberals that don't weren't going to if he stopped tweeting

Does it break it down into party? It all comes down to how the independents vote. How is his approval among them?

He's going to handedly win reelection

if you don't see that as an obvious reality, you likely live on the West Coast or New England and never talk to people in rural areas

Right... which is a republican institution, the opposite of democratic.... keep up, skippy.

That’s part of the American democracy. Are you saying you want to abolish an American act?

So perhaps orange man...isn’t bad?

Thread getting Rek’d and Lucky’d. They’re going to be left out to get eaten by the wolves again

Lol... California and New York who voted for Hillary than Trump disagree.

FTFY.

Those 2 states alone prove why the electoral college needs ro exist. Its pure TDS to whine about it.

Right... which is a republican institution, the opposite of democratic.... keep up, skippy.
So that's why states like Delaware and Vermont were against the idea of doing away with the EC last year.

Lol @ subvert democracy (by removing a sociopathic autocrat from office who's destroying and corrupting everything he touches).

It's fascinating that people are stupid enough to think Trump isn't trying to become a King. You may continue to bow and bend over for Dear Leader, don't worry Cuckingham.

Do you seriously think that after his two terms are up, Trump will not vacate the presidency?

The problem for Trump is that he could conceivably get a lot more votes this time around and still lose. Greater resource allocation by the Democratic Party in Wisonsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania is likely all it will take to win if Trump is only equally popular as an incumbent as he was four years ago.

The national polls got Trump’s overall support level right in 2016, they just failed to identify his strength in state by state polling. This tells us he’s not in a significantly better position going into the re-election campaign. It doesn’t tell us he’ll win or lose, but should remind everyone that this number only gives us insight into popular vote.

Also, a republic and a democracy are the same thing.

So that's why states like Delaware and Vermont were against the idea of doing away with the EC last year.
Not "Republican," "republican"... as in the opposite of "democratic"... not the opposite of "Democrat."

"Democracy," little "d," simply means rule by the majority. Any "system rules" (electoral college, representatives, two-thirds majority thresholds, etc.) that get in between simple majority and outcome are, therefore, "republican" (little "r")-- ie., they are the "rules of the Republic"-- which is not democracy.

I know it gets confusing because our two major parties are also named Democrat and Republican (big R big D).

That’s part of the American democracy. Are you saying you want to abolish an American act?
I mean, that's a separate conversation. I'm just pointing out that you are factually wrong when you say "America is a democracy" or "[The Electoral College] is part of the American democracy."

America is a Republic.

If America was "a democracy," we wouldn't have had a GOP president since Bush Sr.

Last edited:
Back