Law Trump announces executive order aiming to obtain accurate count of citizens in the US

Snowden is in Russia somewhere, I think.
Seems like a good place for a traitor to the US.
I was just curious if some of his supporters had an opinion on security agencies being involved in this or given extra powers because of it.

It's about implementing the policies glenwo2 would like to see: hundreds of billions in reparations to African Americans; open borders with free housing, free food, free healthcare for illegal migrants. FREE, FREE, FREE.
in other words, brainwashing or influencing the public's opinions of a certain group. What I want to know is what's the angle with Asians in Politics? if this is the case for Hispanics, et al.

It's about implementing the policies glenwo2 would like to see: hundreds of billions in reparations to African Americans; open borders with free housing, free food, free healthcare for illegal migrants. FREE, FREE, FREE.

Oh yes. I absolutely support this 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

serveimage

(meanwhile...back in reality : No I don't. :D )

How could adding this question to the census be illegal?

Our Founding Fathers are probably facepalming the ever loving fuck out of themselves wherever they are.

This is a joke.

Because the purpose of the census is to count people living in the country, citizen or not citizen.

Research indicated that adding a citizenship question would result in non-citizens (legal or not) being less inclined to respond to the census. This would undermine the purpose of the census. That was the intended purpose of the Trump administration's attempt, which is why they argued a fake reason in court.

People here illegally are "persons" and as such will always be part of the census. Enough on that.

Also, the census is a congressional power, not a presidential one. So, good luck lol. Even if he tries, it will be massively boycotted.
Just simply saying illegals are “persons” doesn’t actually mean they’re counted in the census. Maybe we can use ICE agents as enumerators in California to get the real numbers lol

Democrats just want to wait until they have control to do their own census. They want to give illegals citizenship or at least be counted as citizens & then do another census ASAP to up their electoral votes
<seedat>

Just simply saying illegals are “persons” doesn’t actually mean they’re counted in the census. Maybe we can use ICE agents as enumerators in California to get the real numbers lol

Democrats just want to wait until they have control to do their own census. They want to give illegals citizenship or at least be counted as citizens & then do another census ASAP to up their electoral votes
<seedat>

The constitution mandates that you count all persons, not citizens. This shit by Trump, if implemented, would fuck over many red states worse than they already are. It would create havoc, and not just in Democratic states.

Make no mistake, this would have far reaching problems. But he doesn't give a shit.

The constitution mandates that you count all persons, not citizens. This shit by Trump, if implemented, would fuck over many red states worse than they already are. It would create havoc, and not just in Democratic states.

Make no mistake, this would have far reaching problems. But he doesn't give a shit.
Do you know if they have a Spanish version of the survey that they mail to the illegals. And how do they know what address to mail it to if they’re undocumented immigrants?

Ummmm..... that's not what the constitution says.
Yeah I know, I read it. That doesn’t mean they’re actually counted though. You need an actual mailing address to even get the form lol

Yeah I know, I read it. That doesn’t mean they’re actually counted though. You need an actual mailing address to even get the form lol

It very Clearly states who isnt counted. Nothing about illegals.

its amazing that he has to fight so hard just to find out how many illegals have invaded our country

I hope they atleast go after all illegals which is everyone not native to North America to start with lol.

We spent 20 billion on the census. How much is this publicity stunt going to cost us.

It wouldn't cost us a dime, if it was on the census where it belongs.

All this fight is about is Democrats adding Congressional seats and state house seats. It's all about power and control for the Authoritarian Big Government Leftists/Globalists.

California is bleeding citizens as they leave to escape the insanity of the Democratic Party rule. They are being replaced with Illegals. The same goes for New York and other Democratic Party Meccas. This is their way of not losing Congressional seats. It's a bastardization of the system.

<seedat>
The census happens every 10 years no matter who is in power. That's literally from Article I of the Constitution. The Democrats are not going to "do another census ASAP." Even if they somehow managed to pull off the most blatantly unconstitutional act in US history, it's a giant operation that requires years of planning and its data ties up lots of people for years afterward. It just doesn't work arbitrarily like that.

And Democrats don't want a citizenship question on the census for fear that it will, among other things, discourage participation leading to misallocation of resources and manipulation of electoral districts.

All this fight is about is Democrats adding Congressional seats and state house seats. It's all about power and control for the Authoritarian Big Government Leftists/Globalists.

California is bleeding citizens as they leave to escape the insanity of the Democratic Party rule. They are being replaced with Illegals. The same goes for New York and other Democratic Party Meccas. This is their way of not losing Congressional seats. It's a bastardization of the system.

I thought people were leaving California to spread democratic rule.

California is the highest in the nation, being on the border with such a poor area of Mexico, and they are at 5.6% illegal. I think this talk about them replacing us is hyperbolic to say the least.

Given the fact that all persons, not citizens, have been counted in the national census per the constitution, and given it is the Trump administration trying to enact a policy change, and nobody else, who is making a bastardization of our system? Is is the democrats who lied under oath to a congressional committee about the principle reasons for consideration and implementation of the White House policy?

I thought people were leaving California to spread democratic rule.

They are running from it. My best friend just moved to Meridian, Idaho. I have another that moved to the Dallas, TX area. I will likely make Orange Beach, AL my residency after my son finishes High School.

You ought to see how much a U-Haul Costs to move out of California, but to move in... they are practically giving them away.

They are running from it. My best friend just moved to Meridian, Idaho. I have another that moved to the Dallas, TX area. I will likely make Orange Beach, AL my residency after my son finishes High School.

You ought to see how much a U-Haul Costs to move out of California, but to move in... they are practically giving them away.

All the Californians I know that moved out are super liberal.

It very Clearly states who isnt counted. Nothing about illegals.
Yeah that’s why Trump wants to know if they're citizens or not. States that have millions of illegals could lose representatives & get less federal funding. That’s assuming the illegals don’t count count toward all of that. Right now I think they do count which is a major problem. Only citizens & legal immigrants should count toward the amount representatives & federal funding each state gets.

And like I said, just because the constitution says everyone is counted in the census, doesn’t actually mean they’re actually counted in the survey. I’m sure a lot of undocumented immigrants don’t even have a mailing address.

Back