Law Trump announces executive order aiming to obtain accurate count of citizens in the US

I'm not seeing the problem here. Why wouldn't we want to know how many people are here illegally?
What kind of American is OK with our south-western region becoming an extension of Mexico / Guatemala / El Salvador, etc?
Because, that is what is slowly happening. Sounds traitorous to me.

Counting citizens is not the same as counting illegals. Please try again

Every non citizen should just tick the « yes » box when asked if they are citizens.

And?

What does your reply have to do with anything I posted?
I'm not privy to the methods they have at their disposal, I'm saying that it's a good thing to get to the bottom of.
Not knowing how many people are in the country illegally sounds pretty stupid, to me.

You said you dont see the problem with this, as we need to know how many illegals there are. Now you agree this isnt counting illegals, it counts citizens.

The only thing sounding stupid here is you.

How could adding this question to the census be illegal?

Our Founding Fathers are probably facepalming the ever loving fuck out of themselves wherever they are.

This is a joke.

Hey! What's up, Dak? (oh wait....did I just go Full "Bugs Bunny"? SHIT. Never go Full "Bugs Bunny")

BTW, I see you there, @Limbo Pete . Get that WOAT Trophy all shined up for me. I'm going for a back-to-back!
serveimage

The issue of whether we include illegal aliens for apportionment purposes goes to the heart of our sovereignty. Who do our elected "representatives" represent? Who is "We the People?"

In addition to the President's executive order, there is pending litigation out of AL on this very issue. I suspect the SCOTUS will have to decide this issue, along with several other questions that concern our sovereignty. At the end of the day, the Court basically has a choice—exclude illegal aliens from apportionment, or concede that the Constitution is fatally flawed in that it politically empowers non-citizens at the expense of citizens' political representation. The USA will not survive long if the Court chooses the latter course.

Agreed. If this gets back to the SCOTUS, they CANNOT just kick it down again.....they HAVE TO rule on this one way or the other.

Also, where are the Snowden guys? Is this cool?
I feel like this will be in front of judge very soon but I know dick about law.

Snowden is in Russia somewhere, I think.

Why is he pandering to idiots with useless virtue signaling? Is that what you're asking?
Wrong framing.
I'd like to see how many citizens are in the US. Would give an interesting number to cross reference with other metrics. You shouldn't concern yourself with this.

Hey! What's up, Dak? (oh wait....did I just go Full "Bugs Bunny"? SHIT. Never go Full "Bugs Bunny"

BTW, I see you there, @Limbo Pete . Get that WOAT Trophy all shined up for me. I'm going for a back-to-back!
serveimage

A true gift of forum enrichment.

"Trump should fire Mueller....RIGHT NOW" =/= Gay Sex

...or does it? <{fry}>
Where in the hell is the credible evidence of widespread voter fraud to support your beliefs?
I'll let you know when I find it. <{coachie}>

In the meantime, I will stick to my belief that this is happening because....reasons.
Damn. Mark Hunt has really let himself go.

<Baelish01><Baelish01><Baelish01>

Honestly it sounds like Trump lost the battle and is now trying to find a way to save face
Who knows what he he’s doing ever. It’s impossible to know when he’s lying or telling the truth or if even he believes what he’s saying or it’s a part of some big con.

Hispanic voter participation is weak.

FT_17.05.10_Voter-turnout_whites3.png

FT_18.10.12_LatinoVoters_number-of-hispanic-eligible-voters.png

Tom Brokaw also struggles with social media.

that doesn't make sense, If it's not about Hispanic voters then why use them as an angle in American politics? other than brainwashing the public I can't think of any good reason for this.

People here illegally are "persons" and as such will always be part of the census. Enough on that.

Also, the census is a congressional power, not a presidential one. So, good luck lol. Even if he tries, it will be massively boycotted.

Wrong framing.
I'd like to see how many citizens are in the US. Would give an interesting number to cross reference with other metrics. You shouldn't concern yourself with this.
Ok...but that's clearly not the point of adding the question to the census.

that doesn't make sense, If it's not about Hispanic voters then why use them as an angle in American politics? other than brainwashing the public I can't think of any good reason for this.

It's about implementing the policies glenwo2 would like to see: hundreds of billions in reparations to African Americans; open borders with free housing, free food, free healthcare for illegal migrants. FREE, FREE, FREE.

Back