Law Trump announces executive order aiming to obtain accurate count of citizens in the US

giphy.gif

Oh look! Another Sex offender.

Yeah that’s why Trump wants to know if they're citizens or not. States that have millions of illegals could lose representatives & get less federal funding. That’s assuming the illegals don’t count count toward all of that. Right now I think they do count which is a major problem. Only citizens & legal immigrants should count toward the amount representatives & federal funding each state gets.

And like I said, just because the constitution says everyone is counted in the census, doesn’t actually mean they’re actually counted in the survey. I’m sure a lot of undocumented immigrants don’t even have a mailing address.

It says they are counted for the number of representatives. All free people except Indians who dont pay taxes. Not all citizens. Not all citizens and legal immigrants. All people. All. Not all except people MFIC doesnt think should be counted.

The census happens every 10 years no matter who is in power. That's literally from Article I of the Constitution. The Democrats are not going to "do another census ASAP." Even if they somehow managed to pull off the most blatantly unconstitutional act in US history, it's a giant operation that requires years of planning and its data ties up lots of people for years afterward. It just doesn't work arbitrarily like that.

And Democrats don't want a citizenship question on the census for fear that it will, among other things, discourage participation leading to misallocation of resources and manipulation of electoral districts.
So basically they’re worried they could lose money & representatives?

Pretty sure his charges got dropped

Good for him, if he managed that.

Rich people prove that money does buy you happiness(in that you avoid jail-time).

Still can't look at Spacey without thinking about what he did (*allegedly*......pffft! yeah right.).

So.....Look at the Sex offender! <Arya01><Arya01><Arya01>

It says they are counted for the number of representatives. All free people except Indians who dont pay taxes. Not all citizens. Not all citizens and legal immigrants. All people. All. Not all except people MFIC doesnt think should be counted.
Which is a serious problem

Good for him, if he managed that.

Rich people prove that money does buy you happiness(in that you avoid jail-time).

Still can't look at Spacey without thinking about what he did (*allegedly*......pffft! yeah right.).

So.....Look at the Sex offender! <Arya01><Arya01><Arya01>

Does that apply to all sex offenders who had a lawsuit dropped against them? Or just the ones you dint agree with politically.

Thats.... debatable at best. And would require an amendment to change.
It’s very debatable. States shouldn’t get more federal money & more votes based on their illegal population. Any logical person would agree with that.

Iowa doesn’t have the option of allowing migrants to pour across their border & call their state home in return for more votes & federal funding. At some point we could very well see 2 states with even amounts of tax paying citizens, yet one state is getting a bigger piece of the pie because they have more illegal immigrants.

It’s very debatable. States shouldn’t get more federal money & more votes based on their illegal population. Any logical person would agree with that.

Iowa doesn’t have the option of allowing migrants to pour across their border & call their state home in return for more votes & federal funding. At some point we could very well see 2 states with even amounts of tax paying citizens, yet one state is getting a bigger piece of the pie because they have more illegal immigrants.

That dowsnt seem especially valid though. Things like highway funds still would need to count illegals.there is still wear and tear if someone is legal or not.

That dowsnt seem especially valid though. Things like highway funds still would need to count illegals.there is still wear and tear if someone is legal or not.
I’ll be sure to reference you on that next time the cost of illegal immigrants comes up in a thread.

I’ll be sure to reference you on that next time the cost of illegal immigrants comes up in a thread.
.... ok? I dont think it was ever in dispute they use roads.

So we agree that federal funding should be based on total persons, not citizens

.... ok? I dont think it was ever in dispute they use roads.

So we agree that federal funding should be based on total persons, not citizens
No federal funding should be based on tax payers who are here legally

Member when executive orders were fascist and Republicans hated them way back in 2016? What happened. hmm.

No federal funding should be based on tax payers who are here legally

Why? Do people who are here illegally or dont pay taxes not use roads? Everyone on permanent disability doesnt count to use roads?

Lotta qualifiers there for people who still use the services.

It wouldn't cost us a dime, if it was on the census where it belongs.

All this fight is about is Democrats adding Congressional seats and state house seats. It's all about power and control for the Authoritarian Big Government Leftists/Globalists.

California is bleeding citizens as they leave to escape the insanity of the Democratic Party rule. They are being replaced with Illegals. The same goes for New York and other Democratic Party Meccas. This is their way of not losing Congressional seats. It's a bastardization of the system.

You shouldn’t make things up.

Trump actually chose the more expensive option by adding the question. He has now chosen the recommended cheaper option.

“In a January 2018 memo, the Census Bureau considered three ways to respond to the Justice Department's request that the question be asked and citizen voting age population data be collected: Do nothing, add a citizenship question to the census, and "obtaining citizenship status from administrative records for the whole 2020 Census population." “
The bureau recommended Ross choose the administrative records option, calling it higher quality than self-reported data and significantly less expensive. The cost "is very likely to be less than $2M (million)," while adding a citizenship question could increase costs "by at least $27.5 million," a Census Bureau memo to Ross read.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/politics/trump-census-executive-action/index.html

Why? Do people who are here illegally or dont pay taxes not use roads? Everyone on permanent disability doesnt count to use roads?

Lotta qualifiers there for people who still use the services.
We’ll just lock up illegals in “concentration camps” for illegally using our roads & causing so much “wear & tear”. Then use their labor to build the wall.

People on disability actually do use roads. Even if they didn’t, their tax dollars still go towards roads. If they don’t like it, tough shit. My tax dollars are used for a disproportionate amount of black people on welfare. We don’t pick & choose where our tax dollars go.

At this point you’re just trolling

Back