International Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

and right on time people in here to make it out to be a bad thing

that train is NEVER late!

You often include some imagined left wing position in your OPs. Is normal.
Such as?

The farther on the left you go the more you see concern from Palestine. Tepid left of center politicians and personalities in the US, who really would be right wingers in places like Europe, won't dare touch the issue with a ten foot pole. The entertainment industry, often willing to advance progressive social causes, is subject to disproportionate influence form Zionists within the industry. Guys like Bourdain were the exception

But if you go to a university campus you will find no shortage of anti-Zionist professors. In general the progressive left cares about it a lot which is why you see the more progressive Dems like AOC and Ilhan Omar taking a more anti-Zionist position against the more centrist Dems.
Nothing you say has played out in the world. And professors who support Palestine may exist, but generally they are fired and denied tenure.

And look at the leftist 'news.' One would never know anything from watching that biased, controlled garbage.

How many stood up and called Trump out on his Jerusalem idiocy? You might be one of the few leftists who even know that Jerusalem has never even been part of Israel.

Nothing you say has played out in the world. And professors who support Palestine may exist, but generally they are fired and denied tenure.
Sure they face hurdles on campus as well but there are still many anti-Zionist professors like Chomsky out there.
And look at the leftist 'news.' One would never know anything from watching that biased, controlled garbage.

How many stood up and called Trump out on his Jerusalem idiocy? You might be one of the few leftists who even know that Jerusalem has never even been part of Israel.
That so called leftist news is really just left of center and tends to merely push socially liberal values of academia and the entertainment elite but they are way to the right of anti-Zionists more often than not.

In fact, right wingers like you hate secular liberal values.

abiG is wildly homophobic and also has some pretty woeful blind spots on the history of western culture. Even the Black Hebrew Israelites are more knowledgeable and they're laughably wrong about a lot.

Well, well, well... what say now?

Nice LGB thread, breh.

original.gif

giphy.gif

RP finally got the hammer huh?

Of course but he'll nonetheless twist the story into some poorly constructed argument against the left.

Can you two just get a room already?

There we go, some consistency from right wingers. Let me guess, you're against it because it both promotes LGBT rights but also does so using international institutions in such a way that encroaches on the sovereignty of the nations in question?

Ah yes, you're a "centrist" who just happens to constantly rail against left wing strawmen. Got it.

You talking about Palestine? The left is obsessed with Palestine so don't pat yourself on the back too much over it.
Jealous <Moves>

Well if his administration is serious about it then it is good. But your own link suggests its merely being used as a ploy to pit the Europeans against Iran. And of course many of the US' allies have such laws despite the fact that the Trump administration is focusing on Iran. If he holds Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Oman, Egypt and other US allies with poor track records on LGBT rights to the same standard then great. If not, as I expect him to unfortunately, then its merely a cynical use of LGBT rights to advance geopolitical goals and not at all praise worthy.

Also note that Trump is working with global institutions like the UN and EU. I thought right wingers like you hated such globalist institutions? Aren't they supposed to be some wellspring of tyranny? In fact right wingers like you hate the top down push of secular liberal values but that's exactly what's happening here if you think about it. Of course its good to see the mouthbreathers on the right like you applauding it instead of falling back on your silly anti-globalist tropes because if done honestly its a good initiative but its still funny to see the hypocrisy.

People who hate western secular values really trigger me!!!

Help me!!

The Trump administration is set to launch a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality in dozens of nations where anti-gay laws are still on the books

Start with the United States.

Other than that, didn't read. As an FYI: Just about all of these supposed "LGBTQ+" rights groups and publications you'll ever come across are (now) co-opted tranny organizations with huge corporate donors that talk absolute drivel almost all of the time. Just glance at what the fuck is going on with Martina Navratilova right now to get the picture.

The Trump administration is set to launch a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality in dozens of nations where anti-gay laws are still on the books

Start with the United States.

Other than that, didn't read. As an FYI: Just about all of these supposed "LGBTQ+" rights groups and publications you'll ever come across are (now) co-opted tranny organizations with huge corporate donors that talk absolute drivel almost all of the time. Just glance at what the fuck is going on with Martina Navratilova right now to get the picture.

Read the facebook comments below. People are pissed at this clown. <45>

Trump is obviously a moron but I really don't think he's a homophobe or a racist.

How will this affect his connection with Saudi though?

Read the facebook comments below. People are pissed at this clown. <45>

It probably leaves a lot of leftists like "Wtf?" but it is what it is and their behavior over the last few years (decade in earnest) is inexcusable, reinforces utterly absurd stereotypes and festers unnecessary hate. I really don't see how it could be more clear to people than this latest stunt.

Homosexuals should be able to have consensual relations with one another without issue.

This is good. Trump should have done that.

Trump is obviously a moron but I really don't think he's a homophobe or a racist.

How will this affect his connection with Saudi though?

I hope Saudi could be reformed further maybe some Wild Imams could come out of the closets and start taking action like a pro LGBTQ Jihad.

@NoDak an LGBTQ Jihad how's that sound? Will they have the Shahada over the rainbow Flags and forcibly give head instead of behead?

@Kafir-kun yeah the grand Mufti has done some fantastic E-Beheadings in this thread.

[nervous laugh]

:confused:

I hope Saudi could be reformed further maybe some Wild Imams could come out of the closets and start taking action like a pro LGBTQ Jihad.

@NoDak an LGBTQ Jihad how's that sound? Will they have the Shahada over the rainbow Flags and forcibly give head instead of behead?

Nah man, discreet and low key is best. I'm really, really not a fan of the extrovert behavior but then again it just isn't the M.O. of the vast majority of heteronormo B's. I embellish it on here because there literally isn't a time you can log in and NOT see an L/G-B-(T) related thread, the shit people say is so mindblowingly stupid. Not the only one either: there's you (sorta), Zer, Patrick Jane, Kindacrazy and a couple of others that will go unnamed.

[nervous laugh]

:confused:

Nah man, discreet and low key is best. I'm really, really not a fan of the extrovert behavior but then again it just isn't the M.O. of the vast majority of heteronormo B's. I embellish it on here because there literally isn't a time you can log in and NOT see an L/G-B-(T) related thread, the shit people say is so mindblowingly stupid. Not the only one either: there's you (sorta), Zer, Patrick Jane, Kindacrazy and a couple of others that will go unnamed.

What do you mean (sorta)? Like I am sorta discreet? Or sorta Bi?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back