International Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

Well that is encouraging. I'm sure that if he was dead-set against gay rights, he wouldn't have let anyone suggest this. So props to Trump (did I say that?).
As much as leftists hate Trump I still believe that Ted Cruz would've been far worse and on the issue of LGBT rights I think doubly so. At least Trump is mostly ambivalent and mildly supportive, most of the other GOP candidates likely would've taken a far more hardliner stance.

Maybe this Iran invation thing is the rational why gays should be in the military imagine the horor those Iranian biggots would feel when they know hordes of Homos with big guns gonna invade them. @NoDak gonna enlist. Got to fuck some Wild Imam booty!

s0250.gif
s0250.gif
You little fucking cunt! I'm dead.

giphy.gif

I dunno though bro, I've been a "sexual racist" in that sphere of life. Not innately or by any means deliberately, it's just the way it has gone. On the contrary, I've only banged non-white women for the last several years.

Well if his administration is serious about it then it is good. But your own link suggests its merely being used as a ploy to pit the Europeans against Iran. And of course many of the US' allies have such laws despite the fact that the Trump administration is focusing on Iran. If he holds Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Oman, Egypt and other US allies with poor track records on LGBT rights to the same standard then great. If not, as I expect him to unfortunately, then its merely a cynical use of LGBT rights to advance geopolitical goals and not at all praise worthy.

Also note that Trump is working with global institutions like the UN and EU. I thought right wingers like you hated such globalist institutions? Aren't they supposed to be some wellspring of tyranny? In fact right wingers like you hate the top down push of secular liberal values but that's exactly what's happening here if you think about it. Of course its good to see the mouthbreathers on the right like you applauding it instead of falling back on your silly anti-globalist tropes because if done honestly its a good initiative but its still funny to see the hypocrisy.

<{dayum}>

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Trump had nothing to do with this.
RP finally got the hammer huh?
And it's worth noting that this ties directly into the sort of intervention that TS purportedly decries.
Of course but he'll nonetheless twist the story into some poorly constructed argument against the left.
If Trump means it he will open mouth kiss @Warlord Palis in Saudi Arabia.
I knew you had a fetish for Daddy MAGA
<Aug3>
Can you two just get a room already?
Disgusting move all around
There we go, some consistency from right wingers. Let me guess, you're against it because it both promotes LGBT rights but also does so using international institutions in such a way that encroaches on the sovereignty of the nations in question?
The right won't have me.
Ah yes, you're a "centrist" who just happens to constantly rail against left wing strawmen. Got it.
Show me my hypocrisy, lol. The Jew speaking for the largest refugee population on earth that the left couldn't give two shits about.
You talking about Palestine? The left is obsessed with Palestine so don't pat yourself on the back too much over it.

s0250.gif
s0250.gif
You little fucking cunt! I'm dead.

giphy.gif

I dunno though bro, I've been a "sexual racist" in that sphere of life. Not innately or by any means deliberately, it's just the way it has gone. On the contrary, I've only banged non-white women for the last several years.

Hahaha "Sexual racist" haah reminds of the Japanese dude that has been hitting on me back in 2005. He said he gets a hard on seeing pictures of the SS men training back in the day and that he would love to know whats going on under those khakki pants. Lol.

And as for me a South East Asian it seems recently I am so into north Asian women that yellow fever.

Give me Chinese,Korean and Japanese women all day!

Hahaha "Sexual racist" haah reminds of the Japanese dude that has been hitting on me back in 2005. He said he gets a hard on seeing pictures of the SS men training back in the day and that he would love to know whats going on under those khakki pants. Lol.

And as for me a South East Asian it seems recently I am so into north Asian women that yellow fever.

Give me Chinese,Korean and Japanese women all day!

gwwii019.jpg

This might work.

Liberals hate Trump so much they might just turn on the gays.

3D chess.

Ah yes, you're a "centrist" who just happens to constantly rail against left wing strawmen. Got it.
I just have an opinion on the issue. The left/right paradigm I see as the greatest danger to our freedom.

What left wing strawmen? Let me guess. Guns, abortion and the gay/tranny/pedo agenda, yes? If so, these are hardly strawmen.

You talking about Palestine? The left is obsessed with Palestine so don't pat yourself on the back too much over it.
They are the largest refugee population on earth and under Obama, who supposedly hated Israel, more settlements were built than ever before in history as children were being routinely stolen from their homes in the middle of the night, interrogated/tortured and held for long periods without even a trial, speaking with their families or even an attorney. Eventually, when they do see a judge, it is in a military court that convicts at right around 100%.

Yeah, the left is all over it. The TV never stops telling us these truths.

Maybe this Iran invation thing is the rational why gays should be in the military imagine the horor those Iranian biggots would feel when they know hordes of Homos with big guns gonna invade them. @NoDak gonna enlist. Got to fuck some Wild Imam booty!

Now that gays have won their rights here, time they found a new focus. :D

I guess this is a way to seize support from the left-wing brigade, for upcoming military interventions.

It's no longer about oil, or Israel, or anything like that, it's about the gays.

You really got wonder all the evil stuff those "Officers" did to the Hitler Youth members.

Its Pedo officer heaven, The prospect is so grim I just cant laugh at it. Well I hope they burnned

I guess this is a way to seize support from the left-wing brigade, for upcoming military interventions.

It's no longer about oil, or Israel, or anything like that, it's about the gays.

Yeah wasn't it Fredy Mercury Persian decent? I guess that is why they had the movie about him too.

Look how thoes evil Islamest in Iran made him leave and got Aids. Yada yada yada.

RP finally got the hammer huh?

Of course but he'll nonetheless twist the story into some poorly constructed argument against the left.

Can you two just get a room already?

There we go, some consistency from right wingers. Let me guess, you're against it because it both promotes LGBT rights but also does so using international institutions in such a way that encroaches on the sovereignty of the nations in question?

Wow @Rational Poster got banned... like, hes a pos but his trolling amused me.

I just have an opinion on the issue. The left/right paradigm I see as the greatest danger to our freedom.

What left wing strawmen? Let me guess. Guns, abortion and the gay/tranny/pedo agenda, yes? If so, these are hardly strawmen.
You often include some imagined left wing position in your OPs. Is normal.
They are the largest refugee population on earth and under Obama, who supposedly hated Israel, more settlements were built than ever before in history as children were being routinely stolen from their homes in the middle of the night, interrogated/tortured and held for long periods without even a trial, speaking with their families or even an attorney. Eventually, when they do see a judge, it is in a military court that convicts at right around 100%.

Yeah, the left is all over it. The TV never stops telling us these truths.
The farther on the left you go the more you see concern from Palestine. Tepid left of center politicians and personalities in the US, who really would be right wingers in places like Europe, won't dare touch the issue with a ten foot pole. The entertainment industry, often willing to advance progressive social causes, is subject to disproportionate influence form Zionists within the industry. Guys like Bourdain were the exception

But if you go to a university campus you will find no shortage of anti-Zionist professors. In general the progressive left cares about it a lot which is why you see the more progressive Dems like AOC and Ilhan Omar taking a more anti-Zionist position against the more centrist Dems.

You really got wonder all the evil stuff those "Officers" did to the Hitler Youth members.

Its Pedo officer heaven, The prospect is so grim I just cant laugh at it. Well I hope they burnned

The pedo creeps were mostly reserved for duties outside of Germany. For example the shitbags like Dirlewanger.

Outside of being uber-harsh and military strict, the Nazis weren't outright immoral against "their own". Which is why their crimes against "others" are so highlighted. In fact the Nazis did do a decent job putting an end to the post-WW1 child prostitution business that had developed in the Weimar Republic.

It is somewhat easier to understand a piece of shit who treats everybody like a piece of shit. But when a piece of shit is clearly capable of treating another humanely, yet chooses to discriminate, that's what truly comes off as puzzling to us.

The pedo creeps were mostly reserved for duties outside of Germany. For example the shitbags like Dirlewanger.

Outside of being uber-harsh and military strict, the Nazis weren't outright immoral against "their own". Which is why their crimes against "others" are so highlighted. In fact the Nazis did do a decent job putting an end to the post-WW1 child prostitution business that had developed in the Weimar Republic.

It is somewhat easier to understand a piece of shit who treats everybody like a piece of shit. But when a piece of shit is clearly capable of treating another humanely, that's what truly comes off as puzzling to us.
Same with Japanese

It is somewhat easier to understand a piece of shit who treats everybody like a piece of shit. But when a piece of shit is clearly capable of treating another humanely, yet chooses to discriminate, that's what truly comes off as puzzling to us.

The Nazis absolutely, as a matter of actual fact would not have done anything remotely close to what the British government put a legit war hero and one of the greatest minds of all-time through as "thanks" for his service to the country and world. They wouldn't have cared at all; at worst he would've been running prestigious research institutions for the rest of his life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back