Trump admin now collecting DNA from migrants

Are you against voluntary sterilization for compensation?

Uh, yes. I'm not down with mimicking aspects of China's social/genetic engineering.

Education and the empowerment of women is a far more ethical and uplifting means in which to combat unsustainable birthrates.

Uh, yes. I'm not down with mimicking aspects of China's social/genetic engineering.

Education and the empowerment of women is a far more ethical and uplifting means in which to combat unsustainable birthrates.
There was this lady who was offering money to sterilize drug addicts. It's like a better "pro-choice" choice tbh

There was this lady who was offering money to sterilize drug addicts. It's like a better "pro-choice" choice tbh

Nah, the best choice is to be educated so you use contraceptives and don't need abortions in the first place. That's what the "pro-life" side conveniently leaves out when speaking of candidate solutions to the problems of unwanted pregnancies and abortion.

Nah, the best choice is to be educated so you use contraceptives and don't need abortions in the first place. That's what the "pro-life" side conveniently leaves out when speaking of candidate solutions to the problems of unwanted pregnancies and abortion.
Sure, but abortions happen. And crackheads have babies. I rather have multiple solutions including education and voluntary sterilization.

Sure, but abortions happen. And crackheads have babies. I rather have multiple solutions including education and voluntary sterilization.

Sterilization is an extreme and rather Orwellian tactic. Education is more easy, and it's product would be a reduction in formentioned crackheads as well, as higher education correlates with illegal drug use and harmful behaviors generally.

I mean, education makes us better in so many ways generally. It's the cheap way in which to avoid many problems before they arise, much less devestate you.

This. A criminal could exit the US, assume a new identity and reenter the US under that new identity. Makes sense to DNA them

So you willing to give your dna to government too?

So you willing to give your dna to government too?
If I was an undocumented immigrant coming from third world nation, in order to improve my life? Yes.
Japan l, which I've immigrated to has my fingerprints on file. I don't like it, but there's a cost to changing countries and cultures.

If I was an undocumented immigrant coming from third world nation, in order to improve my life? Yes.
Japan l, which I've immigrated to has my fingerprints on file. I don't like it, but there's a cost to changing countries and cultures.

Fair enough.

There also wasn't police forces at that time. Not too mention immigration controls and regulations

Ya how convenient lol. People come steal land and than make rules that others can't migrate either . Pretty hypocritical.

Ya how convenient lol. People come steal land and than make rules that others can't migrate either . Pretty hypocritical.
Uh ok. So the world has a set of laws that govern most of it and it's goes back to racism. Yes, let's abandon the modern world and stability because of racism
Btw white people stole a crap ton of my land from my ancestors, who got emptied land from Spain due to diseases that wiped out the natives in that area. But still, I want stability than ancestral land. Imagine that

Uh ok. So the world has a set of laws that govern most of it and it's goes back to racism. Yes, let's abandon the modern world and stability because of racism
Btw white people stole a crap ton of my land from my ancestors, who got emptied land from Spain due to diseases that wiped out the natives in that area. But still, I want stability than ancestral land. Imagine that

I believe every human should be able to travel the earth or move . I know it's not realistic, but the planet and land shouldn't be off limits to humans.

I believe every human should be able to travel the earth or move . I know it's not realistic, but the planet and land shouldn't be off limits to humans.
I agree. That'd be great but in reality it'd be beyond awful. Like destabilizingly bad. People from radically different cultures and value systems can't live together.
I think the big mistake has been pushing mass immigration and free trade too hard. A smaller EU that slower expanded and could integrate countries properly would have been better. Like France, the low counties, Germany and Switzerland for starters and add like Denmark five years after. But they rushed it and it became a mess instead of something wonderful. Rushing ruins many things.

So, about those concentration camps.....

https://abc7chicago.com/politics/us-to-start-collecting-dna-from-people-detained-at-border/5819547/

US to start collecting DNA from people detained at border for criminal database

The U.S. government on Monday launched a pilot program to collect DNA from people in immigration custody and submit it to the FBI, with plans to expand nationwide.

The information would go into a massive criminal database run by the FBI, where it would be held indefinitely. A memo outlining the program published Monday by the Department of Homeland Security said U.S. citizens and permanent residents holding a "green card" who are detained could be subject to DNA testing, as well as asylum seekers and people entering the country without authorization.

Refusing to submit DNA could lead to a misdemeanor criminal charge, the document said.

I await the defenses of this practice!

EA42mJJXYAEzxWF_(2).jpg

So, about those concentration camps.....

https://abc7chicago.com/politics/us-to-start-collecting-dna-from-people-detained-at-border/5819547/

US to start collecting DNA from people detained at border for criminal database

The U.S. government on Monday launched a pilot program to collect DNA from people in immigration custody and submit it to the FBI, with plans to expand nationwide.

The information would go into a massive criminal database run by the FBI, where it would be held indefinitely. A memo outlining the program published Monday by the Department of Homeland Security said U.S. citizens and permanent residents holding a "green card" who are detained could be subject to DNA testing, as well as asylum seekers and people entering the country without authorization.

Refusing to submit DNA could lead to a misdemeanor criminal charge, the document said.

I await the defenses of this practice!

aaf.png

I am not sure this is a new thing:

- Many international airports around the world collect biometric data on everyone that arrives. This includes a retina scan at port of entry.

- The US has taken fingerprints for years at our embassies when people arrive for a visa.

- The US takes cheek swabs for families that arrive to get visas. After all, if someone says "This is my son", what other way is there to prove that fact that the adult is lying?

Why is this raising eyebrows now?

Back