Trump adds televangelist to his White House team.

I'm not. I'm not religious.

But America is a Christian nation. The pilgrims came here to practice their own (stricter) form of Christianity free of what they interpreted as persecution from other (more moderate) Christians in Europe. Not to be atheists.

Read a book.
Leave it to you to pull a pilgrim out of your ass. Maybe you don't understand what secular means. Read a dictionary.

90% of African Americans believe in God and Christ. That makes you racist for questioning their beliefs and showing Bigotry. Seek forgiveness for your racism.
Are you personally African American?

This is what you want to be true. This isn’t actually what is true. I’m an atheist who learned my neighbors names within weeks and all our children play together and nobody cares if you are an atheist or Christian or Mormon. We are humans

Religion is fake news
I think religion has it's place to teach you morals and how to interact socially in large groups. It just can't be taken literally and changes over the centuries can't be ignored. Needless to say your religious beliefs should not preclude you from accepting scientific advances.

What's sad is you think that's a smart point to make.

So natives, who were religious, got here first, so that's an argument for secularism?
<TrumpWrong1>
Native Americans and pilgrims both had no part in drafting The Constitution.

By his retarded logic, America is actually a Nordic Pagan Country since Leif Erickson and his cadre settled a bit before returning home.
Without looking it up I think Leif would technically be Canadian. He would 100% be a Trump supporter. :D

What's sad is you think that's a smart point to make.

So natives, who were religious, got here first, so that's an argument for secularism?

I wasn't even talking about natives you rube.

Pilgrims weren't the first Europeans to settle what would become the colonies that formed America. This is 2nd grade history. You can't even get your own dumb irrelevant point correct.

Gosh if only at some point, in say like a ratified treaty or something, our founding fathers had said explicitly that America was not founded as a Christian nation. Wouldn't that have been something.

That’s a lot worse than what I thought.

Jesus Christ that's fucking creepy.
My mom lived in the USA for a while, she told me the scariest thing besides the gunshots (she was in Inglewood, CA), medical care, and the food was the televangelists and how people would take them absolutely serious.

That’s a lot worse than what I thought.

As a Christian I can't find the words for my disgust watching her. Her kind preys on the desperate most in need of help. Her prosperity gospel is a con, but her influence in the government is downright scary. A complete sociopathic fraud, her only real concern is wealth and power.

As a Christian I can't find the words for my disgust watching her. Her kind preys on the desperate most in need of help. Her prosperity gospel is a con, but her influence in the government is downright scary. A complete sociopathic fraud, her only real concern is wealth and power.

It's almost as if Jesus didn't want "megaflocks" as the form of congregation for the believers in his creed.

It's odd to square a man who told you to sell your things because you can't take them with you to the end times that'll happen within your lifetime and hoarding millions of dollars for "the flock".

Kinda like my pastor growing up lived on one of the better houses, high up on the hill.....

Trump supporters don't even have it in them to call this out..

Shame

Trump supporters don't even have it in them to call this out..

Shame

They're content with just laying out their whoreish aspects in plain view. Bob outright said he was a partisan hack, Russler has said outright that he would love to see his political opponents killed, some are still talking about Burisma and the 302s, while many have resorted to simply "Orange man bad!!" flinging.

That's what happens when you keep supporting and doggedly defending the easiest to spot con man ever. In like 10 years they'll be in Antelope Oregon, wondering why the townspeople think they're weird. "We're only carrying around Donald's hair for when he is reincarnated, gall!!!"

Lol religion and politics go hand in hand. Both are easily corrupted vigils presented to serve the common man when in reality they are elevators for authoritarians and sycophants preying on the less fortunate and misinformed hopeful

Back