Trump adds televangelist to his White House team.

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...D3Y3S2xrB4s9DpUFXtr3GVJxhCQ66SK5oKdFnxbE_0iJQ
She lies a lot like Trump so she should fit in nicely. Rubes will love her.
That was just two weeks ago. The same week, White told viewers that some states have “already passed” laws declaring the Christian Bible as “hate speech,” which is why America needs Trump’s judicial nominees to be confirmed. (There are no such state laws.)
She is the worst kind of Christian, who preys on the poor, promising them riches.
https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pau...us-seed-of-1144-shell-send-handkerchief-back/
For $1144 you can get a handkerchief, and promises of richs.
She should fit in well with all the grifting that goes on with this administration.

I am always amazed and shocked that in a highly literate and advanced country as the US, we have hundreds of thousands if not millions of Americans supporting obvious and blatant Charlatans (televangelists , especially Prosperity Doctrine purveyors) . This stuff doesn't fly in Western Europe, so why does it in the US?

I am an ex-Christian, so for the Christian conservatives here, don't you think Prosperity Doctrine 'pastors' (Paula White, Creflo Dollar, Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland and many many more) are a blight on Christianity ?

The church is a political institution more so than a religious one in the US. I don't like it, but it gives conservatives some kind of fighting chance when almost every other aspect of American culture has been turned into liberal propaganda outlets.

Conservatives have the church and talk radio.

Liberals have the MSM, music industry, television and film industry, Twitter, etc...

Fair play imo.

Ah, yes a country with a disproportionate representation of various Christian denominations in every level and branch of government is definitely at risk of defining the bible as hate speech.

And if you buy my healing butt salve for only 56 installment payments of $39.99 you too can contribute to saving this nation from ruin.

The church is a political institution more so than a religious one in the US. I don't like it, but it gives conservatives some kind of fighting chance when almost every other aspect of American culture has been turned into liberal propaganda outlets.

Liberals have the MSM, music industry, television and film industry, Twitter, etc...

Fair play imo.

Then you'd support those churches losing their tax exempt status correct?

Fair play imo.
When has the Church not been a political institution?

Why not, who cares about what's true anymore.

Why hasn't he done it until now is the question

Obama had murderers to the White House, and the left thinks Trump has him beat for cooperation with Christian's lol.

Fucking vermin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama had murderers to the White House, and the left think Trump has him beat for cooperation with Christian's lol.

Fucking vermin.
Televangelists and Prosperity Doctrine pastors aren't Christians, they are a bunch of charlatans ripping off people. Infact these vermin are abusing and exploiting Christians.
Just because someone claims to be a Christian does not make them one.

The GOAT conservative once said.

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...D3Y3S2xrB4s9DpUFXtr3GVJxhCQ66SK5oKdFnxbE_0iJQ
She lies a lot like Trump so she should fit in nicely. Rubes will love her.
That was just two weeks ago. The same week, White told viewers that some states have “already passed” laws declaring the Christian Bible as “hate speech,” which is why America needs Trump’s judicial nominees to be confirmed. (There are no such state laws.)
She is the worst kind of Christian, who preys on the poor, promising them riches.
https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pau...us-seed-of-1144-shell-send-handkerchief-back/
For $1144 you can get a handkerchief, and promises of richs.
She should fit in well with all the grifting that goes on with this administration.

White is a semi-attractive female Trump sycophant. So he wants to see her in some meetings wearing a short, ass hugging skirt. Old man eye candy: It's about that simple.

Ancient Rome? (pre-300AD)
"Islamic" countries?
in China?

Also what happens if say you were a Christian who was friendly to Jews, or had Jewish Christians in your church and were under the Nazi regime

For roughly the first two centuries following its founding the church existed as a "separate Kingdom". Exactly as Jesus, as recorded in the gospel accounts, had clearly intended.

Ancient Rome? (pre-300AD)
"Islamic" countries?
in China?

Also what happens if say you were a Christian who was friendly to Jews, or had Jewish Christians in your church and were under the Nazi regime

For roughly the first two centuries following its founding the church existed as a "separate Kingdom". Exactly as Jesus, as recorded in the gospel accounts, had clearly intended.
Since Rome (Constantine) adopted Christianity as the official religion, Christianity was tied to the political elite.
My earlier post was about Christianity in the West, since the poster I was replying to was referring to Christianity here in the US.

Ah, yes a country with a disproportionate representation of various Christian denominations in every level and branch of government is definitely at risk of defining the bible as hate speech.

And if you buy my healing butt salve for only 56 installment payments of $39.99 you too can contribute to saving this nation from ruin.

Didn't Canada have the same situation when they charged that pastor with hate speech?

But generally I dont like/trust televangelists.

Paula White getting in with the Trump admin is a metaphor for the Trump admin.

Back