Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

He was clearly joking
I wouldn't even be surprised to learn it was fake at this point, but if it's real, that's not the kind of thing you can explain away like steak snake snake snake. And the fans cheer it on anyway, SMH.

they ignored 3 long years of biden's demented fuckups and all of a sudden it's like "YOUR GUY HAS DEMENTIA". <Lmaoo>

never change, my chuddy friends.

it was the second time he did it that night

The cute blond on the left in the back noticed. His own supporters are catching on. Every accusation is an admission. Every single one.

the sound mind guys like rogan say is amazing. Trump must be joking again.

they ignored 3 long years of biden's demented fuckups and all of a sudden it's like "YOUR GUY HAS DEMENTIA". <Lmaoo>

never change, my chuddy friends.
Watch the video above and try that post again, clownshoes.

Compared to where?

And who is committint all these sexual assaults?
Compared to anywhere.

And here is the info on who. I assume that is what you were asking for.

THE U.S. SENTENCING COMMISSION. 93.6% of sexual abuse offenders were men. 57.5% were White, 16.1% were Black, 12.1% were Native American, 11.8% were Hispanic, and 2.5% were Other races.

GHnQF4UWAAAVlVn

a 6 second clip. brilliant.
Trump tried to say some words and came up with hareeepee derrrr. I dont know what that is but thats not even a gaffe or mispronouncing. Thats not even worth making fun. Thats concerning more than anything.

The cute blond on the left in the back noticed. His own supporters are catching on. Every accusation is an admission. Every single one.

I'm surprised there isn't a mega compilation of his brain farts. He usually gets that weird neck twitch/stroke when he slurrs and mispronounces a word and then goes "look, listen" before changing the subject

I'm surprised there isn't a mega compilation of his brain farts. He usually gets that weird neck twitch/stroke when he slurrs and mispronounces a word and then goes "look, listen" before changing the subject
But that earlier video wasn't a brain fart. He went full on slack jawed space cadet for a moment.

Compared to anywhere.

And here is the info on who. I assume that is what you were asking for.

THE U.S. SENTENCING COMMISSION. 93.6% of sexual abuse offenders were men. 57.5% were White, 16.1% were Black, 12.1% were Native American, 11.8% were Hispanic, and 2.5% were Other races.

You honestly think those stats for Uganda are accurate? Lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back