Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

shit hole languages, nobody speaks them. i know the best language. Have you heard of love languages? it's all the rage with the kids these days. Mine's receiving acts of kindness. Be kind and open your wallet, donate to the Stand with Trump Fund on the go fund me's.

shit hole languages, nobody speaks them. i know the best language. Have you heard of love languages? it's all the rage with the kids these days. Mine's receiving acts of kindness. Be kind and open your wallet, donate to the Stand with Trump Fund on the go fund me's.

Yeah, nobody speaks Spanish. Lol

Such genius om display

im seeing WAY less trump bumper stickers, flags, yard signs than 2016 and 2020. I really think he's starting to unravel and people are noticing.

im seeing WAY less trump bumper stickers, flags, yard signs than 2016 and 2020. I really think he's starting to unravel and people are noticing.
Well, again, I think the results of the MI primaries tell the story. Both candidates are apparent shoe-ins for the nomination but even so, Trump only got 68% of the vote while Biden got 96% (IIRC)[edit: correction, 81%, see below]. Former Trump voters will stay home or vote Biden in large numbers, I think. Not to mention Trump's flagging campaign fundraising (relative to Biden).

Last edited:

Cognitive Decline? Trump Goes on Bonkers Rant at Border​

“Everybody I speak to says how horrible it is,” Trump said, adding that there were “millions of people” arriving from “places unknown,” from “countries unknown” with no language.

“We have languages coming into our country, nobody that speaks those languages,” Trump droned. “They’re truly foreign languages. Nobody speaks them.”

https://newrepublic.com/post/179460/cognitive-decline-trump-rant-border-immigration

sir, that's spanish.

GHnQF4UWAAAVlVn

Cognitive Decline? Trump Goes on Bonkers Rant at Border​

“Everybody I speak to says how horrible it is,” Trump said, adding that there were “millions of people” arriving from “places unknown,” from “countries unknown” with no language.

sir, that's spanish.
I think the message he was going for is basically "Don't worry Latinos, it's those other guys I'm worried about so please vote for me." Not sure how well that will be received. I wonder how his approval among Latinos has changed over time.

I think the message he was going for is basically "Don't worry Latinos, it's those other guys I'm worried about so please vote for me." Not sure how well that will be received. I wonder how his approval among Latinos has changed over time.

It has increased quite a lot and is now at all time high for a Republican

This is from the most recent NYT poll, but several polls since 2016 show this trend.

Well, again, I think the results of the MI primaries tell the story. Both candidates are apparent shoe-ins for the nomination but even so, Trump only got 68% of the vote while Biden got 96% (IIRC). Former Trump voters will stay home or vote Biden in large numbers, I think. Not to mention Trump's flagging campaign fundraising (relative to Biden).
Biden actually only got 81% in Michigan with 100k votes for "uncommitted". Was surprised to be honest. I don't think Biden gets anywhere near the 2.8 million votes he did in 2020 for Michigan.

Biden actually only got 81% in Michigan with 100k votes for "uncommitted". Was surprised to be honest. I don't think Biden gets anywhere near the 2.8 million votes he did in 2020 for Michigan.
Thanks for the correction. I was misinformed or that number was for a different primary and my memory was faulty. Still, Trump only came up with 68%. That has to bode ill for Trump, don't you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back