• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

Trump keeps callng matt gaetz rick

It is funny how the media glosses over smooth brain Trumps multiple mistakes but when Biden does it, they go nuts.
I mean both dudes were born in the 1940's, so them being smooth brains is expected but funny how only one gets it from the media.

Many Republicans wonder why people vote for Biden. Wake the fuck up! Trump doesn't care about anything but Trump. He's a moron and a bad human being.

Dude, you’re better than falling for these out of context clips where he is clearly joking.

Go to the link I posted, start at the one hour and 5minute mark, and tell me that tweet you posted it not completely fake news about a joke

Dude, you’re better than falling for these out of context clips where he is clearly joking.

Go to the link I posted, start at the one hour and 5minute mark, and tell me that tweet you posted it not completely fake news about a joke
What page?

What page?

Last page, but here is the link again anyways. Really tho, just take 2-3 minutes and go to the 1 hour and 4 or 5 min mark, that clip in the tweet you posted is around 1 hour and 7 minutes. But just listen a couple minutes before that and after

Last page, but here is the link again anyways. Really tho, just take 2-3 minutes and go to the 1 hour and 4 or 5 min mark, that clip in the tweet you posted is around 1 hour and 7 minutes. But just listen a couple minutes before that and after

I don't know, man. I'm not sure he was joking.

Let's say he was. Do you think it's a normal thing to say?

he is not joking.
He has said it before when president.
Even NATOs Stoltenberg has made a statement about this from Trump..

But of course every time Trump says something insane its "he is joking bro".

Normal, mayhaps not, but normal for Trump? Yes. He does have an awkward stream of consciousness way of talking and interweaves jonesing around with serious talking points. Once I got used to it, it cracks me up.

Thanks for watching tho and discussing, I don’t bother with the trolls in the thread but I know you’re a good poster. If you have time, just click random parts of the speech and listen for like 5minutes straight. Do that a couple times and let me know if you think there is anything wrong with his cognitive status, etc, as others imply

That Trump clip really illustrates how easy it is to brainwash and manipulate people with 0 critical thinking skills, no shame and a heart filled with hate. Embarrassing.
Excellent description of the MAGA cult. Good job.

That Trump clip really illustrates how easy it is to brainwash and manipulate people with 0 critical thinking skills, no shame and a heart filled with hate. Embarrassing.

It is crazy to be honest, the media truly did a number on some people, and especially with the more trolly posters, you can tell they do have hatred in their hearts, rather than just trolling. Michael Rapaport used to post the most hate filled rants about Trump on social media, in interviews, etc. it takes a lot of self reflection to admit you were not only wrong, but easily played by the media, especially after posting all those hate filled things. Because posting things like that just makes one’s cognitive dissonance stronger and harder to then come back from a wrong perspective.

I mean, he is not full on endorsing Trump, but to say he was wrong and the media played him, and he will never vote for democrats again is pretty cool. I wish the hosts asked him his thoughts about other media narratives regarding Trump

Last edited:
Nice how this d*ckhead also made fun of Nikki Haley's deployed husband. Military = just another class of plebs to Diaper Don

Back