Trump’s attack on retired admiral who led bin Laden raid escalates a war of words

brochacho, you have no integrity...or no e-integrity as it were. We still have more in common through face punching for entertainment than most people I deal with in real life so I'm happy to let this go. I think life is complicated. I hope you feel the same way.

Of course your happy to "let this go", you've gotten completely pulverized at every level, and the only thing keeping you here is your own innate narcissism and sense of superiorty despite being proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Trump proves once again, he is the most divisive President of my lifetime.

And of course not the President or his wife from the previous administration who are still showing almost nightly on T.V. to undermine the current President.

Trump uses the armed services as props or figures and nothing more. The man is a piece of **** with no morals or values. Trump embodies a lifeless, soulless filth who should not be trusted with commandeering the military.

Edited for profanity

Last edited:
I'm ok with people being upset by that.

But I will continue to stand by my comment that this "rake" thing is the pettiest thing I have EVER heard of in regards to any president of the US.
Tan suit

I'm ok with people being upset by that.

But I will continue to stand by my comment that this "rake" thing is the pettiest thing I have EVER heard of in regards to any president of the US.
It's not petty, he's a fucking retard.

Petty is actually holding merit to the stupid things you and your bum friends attacked obama on, his wifes appearance, tan suit, his birth certificate and etc. Keep being butthurt though snowflake.

trump dodged the draft, belittled gold star families, insulted pows, and has yet to visit troops. I wish his fat goofy ass would square up with any of them so his toupee could get knocked off. Stick to mcds and sucking at golf lardass.

Does the admiral truly exist, if a raid of a fabricated mission occurred to a fabricated person?

You’re language skills are impressive for a 2 year old. My 4 year old can barely write his own name the damn slacker.

Using an incorrect homophone and committing a run-on sentence in a post in which you're criticizing someone else's language skills? That's impressive.

Of course your happy to "let this go", you've gotten completely pulverized at every level, and the only thing keeping you here is your own innate narcissism and sense of superiorty despite being proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Yikes. Another day, another thread where lfd0311 is getting mercilessly dunked while continually claiming victory and projecting his own pettiness on to his opponents.

I did like the bit about the subprime mortgage crisis being caused by banks being forced by GWB-era Democrats to lend to ne'er do well blacks regardless of the lenders' financial status for the sake of social justice, despite the fact that predatory loan practices, even along racial lines, long predated Obama's senate career and despite the fact that, even when stipulating applicant credit, black lenders were disproportionately targeted by predatory loan-making. Pretty shameless stuff, kiddo.

Tax return

Holy lol @ you thinking wanting to vet a presidential candidate's financial history and conflicts of interest, something that had become commonplace because of its obvious relevance, is a substantive equivalent to demanding people with non-white names prove they are citizens.

Holy lol @ you thinking wanting to vet a presidential candidate's financial history and conflicts of interest, something that had become commonplace because of its obvious relevance, is a substantive equivalent to demanding people with non-white names prove they are citizens.
he's stuck in his trailer park trump ways, don't pay too much attention to him.

How people voted for this orange goof I will never understand. I'm just glad I'm not American because holy shit this is a sad period in history, I would feel absolute shame.

Reading the news I always expect every morning to see a "TRUMP KILLED" headline. Absolutely shocked some psycho hasnt taken him out yet.

Back