Trump’s attack on retired admiral who led bin Laden raid escalates a war of words

You people are god awful at jokes.

Forgive any misspellings or auto corrects as I’m in my phone as always and I’ll explain.

The dude said trump was the most divisive president in his life time. I then implied that he must be only two years old cause, wait for it....Obama was president 2 years ago and was more divisive!

tenor.gif

See? I don’t give a shit about his spelling or grammar.

If you think Obama, or any president, or any time was as divisive as Trump here and now, you seriously need to lay off the pcp.

let's say that was true

as a president, is he helping or furthering that divide?
Trump is a phony. Trump is only building a wedge between himself and the American public.

Using an incorrect homophone and committing a run-on sentence in a post in which you're criticizing someone else's language skills? That's impressive.

Yikes. Another day, another thread where lfd0311 is getting mercilessly dunked while continually claiming victory and projecting his own pettiness on to his opponents.

I did like the bit about the subprime mortgage crisis being caused by banks being forced by GWB-era Democrats to lend to ne'er do well blacks regardless of the lenders' financial status for the sake of social justice, despite the fact that predatory loan practices, even along racial lines, long predated Obama's senate career and despite the fact that, even when stipulating applicant credit, black lenders were disproportionately targeted by predatory loan-making. Pretty shameless stuff, kiddo.

Notice how you didn't actually attempt to refute it, though? Yet again, you're talking about a world you would like to see based off of your opinions, not the world we actually live in. Thanks for chiming in at the end of the conversation like a petulant child. I'm aware that that's your schtick.

Back