Trump’s attack on retired admiral who led bin Laden raid escalates a war of words

Using an incorrect homophone and committing a run-on sentence in a post in which you're criticizing someone else's language skills? That's impressive.

Almost as impressive as missing the point of a joke as completely you have.

<TheDonald>

You’re language skills are impressive for a 2 year old. My 4 year old can barely write his own name the damn slacker.

Your*

(Don't criticize other people's intelligence when you don't have a grasp of basic grammar)

Your*

(Don't criticize other people's intelligence when you don't have a grasp of basic grammar)

You people are god awful at jokes.

Forgive any misspellings or auto corrects as I’m in my phone as always and I’ll explain.

The dude said trump was the most divisive president in his life time. I then implied that he must be only two years old cause, wait for it....Obama was president 2 years ago and was more divisive!

tenor.gif

See? I don’t give a shit about his spelling or grammar.

He's still the most divisive president of my lifetime and yours and his and his and his and his and you get the idea

I would blame the divisiveness on the media, they have been dragging Trumps name through the mud since the election cycle began. Half of your country now believes he is hitler reincarnated, and have become completely irrational about anything regarding Trump.

captureno1.png

You people are god awful at jokes.

Forgive any misspellings or auto corrects as I’m in my phone as always and I’ll explain.

The dude said trump was the most divisive president in his life time. I then implied that he must be only two years old cause, wait for it....Obama was president 2 years ago and was more divisive!

tenor.gif

See? I don’t give a shit about his spelling or grammar.

It needs to be funny to be a joke.

You're just slow.

I would blame the divisiveness on the media, they have been dragging Trumps name through the mud since the election cycle began.
He's doing a great job of that on his own, the media just notices it.
The man is an amoral jackass.

In fact he exhibits a lot of psychopathic traits.
Manipulative, narcisstic, aggressive, impulsive, lying, superficiality, lack of remorse, shallowness, lack of empathy...

He's doing a great job of that on his own, the media just notices it.
The man is an amoral jackass.

In fact he exhibits a lot of psychopathic traits.
Manipulative, narcisstic, aggressive, impulsive, lying, superficiality, lack of remorse, shallowness, lack of empathy...

Be honest with yourself, they dont just "notice" it, they sensationalize every little thing he does. They make articles about how he likes his steak and how many coca colas he drinks. These peoples lives revolve around any little thing they can find on Trump. It has gone way beyond covering the news, and frankly, despite what people say I think Trump has shown a lot of restraint. Most people would crumble under the scrutiny that he gets day after day.

That last part is a little bit ridiculous, hes not a psychopath and some of the things you listed is nonsense, no offense.

Be honest with yourself, they dont just "notice" it, they sensationalize every little thing he does. They make articles about how he likes his steak and how many coca colas he drinks. These peoples lives revolve around any little thing they can find on Trump. It has gone way beyond covering the news, and frankly, despite what people say I think Trump has shown a lot of restraint...
<Dany07>

Be honest with yourself, they dont just "notice" it, they sensationalize every little thing he does. They make articles about how he likes his steak and how many coca colas he drinks. These peoples lives revolve around any little thing they can find on Trump. It has gone way beyond covering the news, and frankly, despite what people say I think Trump has shown a lot of restraint. Most people would crumble under the scrutiny that he gets day after day.

Don't forget the week long 24/7 scandal that was "covfefe".

Thats easy for you to think, sitting on the sidelines, with no idea how being attacked day in and day out with constant negative press would affect you, and everything he has to deal with on a daily basis. You would crumble.

Thats easy for you to think, sitting on the sidelines, with no idea how being attacked day in and day out with constant negative press would affect you, and everything he has to deal with on a daily basis. You would crumble.
And none of it is of his own doing. If he is a sensitive snowflake and doesn't have fortitude for the job he can always quit.

Be honest with yourself, they dont just "notice" it, they sensationalize every little thing he does.
If the POTUS is being an anti freedom, dictator loving, intelligence agencies doubting, Tweet any stupid thought that enters his withered brain, phony, arrogant weasel-clown, people are gonna notice. Some of them will be reporters, and yes, it is hard to put such behavior in a positive light, so in a sense you have a solid point.

Just not the way you think.

leave-trump-alone-snowflakes-be-like-35553008.png

The truth is the truth. You were sold a bill of goods from the start. We need to invade Iraq cuz weapons of mass destruction, only there were none. We need to get Al-Qaeda, even though we were the ones that pretty much created Al-Qaeda. He's living in a cave and the most advance military in the world can't figure it out, oh yea, he's not living in a cave, he's an aging rich man on kidney dialysis with connections to the Bush family. What a coincidence.

It was probably the largest manhunt in the history of Earth and what did we do when we finally cornered him? Did we bring him to Guantanamo because he would be the most information rich terrorism detainee in history? No we shot him on sight. Well, we at least brought the body back as proof right? No, we immediately flew it 3 hours to the Ocean and promptly dumped it in cause we didn't want to rustle terrorists or extremists. Keep in mind we were fighting wars in multiple countries in the Middle East at the time and bombing and/or drone striking the shit out of an additional number of countries.
{<redford}

Back