True or False? Eating Mango Skin is Bad because it Contains Pesticide Residue

Every fruit that is being produced on massive scale has residue, some less some more. I can only speak for fruit that's being grown in Europe, apples are the worst. They're being treated 22 to 28 times during a season. The best thing to do is to put the fruit in a mixture of 1/3 vinegar, 2/3 water and let it stay for about an hour before you consume it.

This process of using vinegar to scrub your fruit, I assure you is completely unnecessary.

Chemicals don't just get absorbed into a plant and stay there. Its benefits get used, and then the chemical gets broken down in much the same way as medication does in your body.

The result of pesticide consumption has been shown to have results akin to ADHD.

I'll look for the link.

The effect of not using pesticide is exposing the crop to a much higher risk of containing insect pathogens.

Pathogens are now a known link to cancer.

Last edited:
I would bet this is a leading cause of cancers in humans long term due to build up.

Organic crops have no protection from insect damage. Crops that sustain insect damage have a much higher risk of containing insect pathogens.

Pathogens are now a known link to cancer.

https://www.immunopaedia.org.za/immunology/special-focus-area/2-cancer-tumours/pathogens-and-cancer/

I know it seems counterintuitive, the notion that pesticides are actually help protect against a cancer risk. The notion that the Earth is round and revolves around the Sun is also counterintuitive, yet that's reality all the same.

I keep hearing this about Mangoes.
People say that mango skins contain pesticide residue, so therefore you shouldn't eat it.

But if this was true, couldn't the same thing be said about Apples, Peaches, & Pears?
I had a terrible reaction to eating mangos like an apple. Got red burning itchy lips for a few days. Ever since then I will only eat them if they are peeled and sliced.

Back