Trudeau defends Statistics Canada move to collect banking info of 500,000 Canadians

I wanted Harper out big time.

I still couldn't vote for Trudeau or Harper. If you asked me to vote tomorrow, I would vote Harper in a heart beat.

I wanted Harper out big time.

I still couldn't vote for Trudeau or Harper. If you asked me to vote tomorrow, I would vote Harper in a heart beat.
Many would as well

C'mon man. I'm not a Trudeau supporter and I'm against changing our current gun laws, but it's a stretch to say restricted firearms are in any way a significant part of broader Canadian culture. In 2005, there were barely 400,000 restricted firearms in Canada. Even if we're assuming that each firearm corresponded to one owner, that's still not even 1.5% of the population. Over the last 10+ years the number has doubled, so now we're talking less than 3% of the population (at best). I'd agree if you said that hunting is a part of Canadian culture, but Canadians in general don't have a deep bond with hand guns or semi automatic rifles. This is a niche part of our culture at best.

Okay, here's an answer to your question, why do I want a handgun? Because I enjoy shooting targets with a handgun.

A better question is, what good reason is there to prevent a responsible gun owner like me from continuing to own a handgun?

Waits in "anticipation" for the mental gymnastics required to eventually, in a roundabout way, place the blame back onto responsible gun owners.
Good question, but he just hand waved away the post. Shame.

I'm surprised 500k Canadians even have bank accounts. I figured they all kept their money in a stuffed moose head hanging up in their igloos.

I've been out of the loop, AR-10 is NR?

[shutupandtakemymoney.jpg]

I'm surprised 500k Canadians even have bank accounts. I figured they all kept their money in a stuffed moose head hanging up in their igloos.
Lol we did away with that years ago but most of us will now drag the moose heads from the garage and go back to that system.

What kind of FRT wizardry, on Turdo's watch nonetheless, had to occur for this to happen?

Trudeau and Macron, are killing the left in the west right now.

Liberals need to turn on them. They are not for the people. They are corrupt.

I will take Angela Merkel 10 out of 10 times over either of them.

I swear if either of them were old ugly women they never would have been elected.

Back