• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy Trudeau asked what he would consider an 'affordable' home

Well, if you have noticed, PP has been less outspoken as of late. I’m sure he was told to shut his mouth. He wasn’t gonna talk his way to more seats.
Oh' yeah, he's been real quiet and totally changed course, because what he was doing totally wasn't working...

Cope harder.

Oh' yeah, he's been real quiet and totally changed course, because what he was doing totally wasn't working...

Cope harder.
I think no matter who won the CPC leadership race was gonna be leading the polls.

I’ve heard in this thread that it is a referendum on Trudeau. Not that PP exposed the job Trudeau was doing.

Seems interesting.

In the UK Labor is a massive gambling favorite to beat the Conservatives.
In Canada, the Conservatives are a noticeable, but not huge favorite to beat the Liberals.

I think Trudeau / Libs deserve to be dead-men walking. Economy sucks, just shielded by pyramid scheme housing values from mass immigration influx. Productivity SUCKS. Their whole push for feminism and diversity to grow business is basically at the flop stage. Plus Trudeau just seems like a phony -- spamming his woke bullshit in the foreground with scandal and bullshit in the background.

"On average, over 2023, labour productivity of Canadian businesses fell 1.8%, a third consecutive annual decline.

This decline for the year in productivity reflects the 0.6% increase in real GDP of businesses, combined with a 2.5% increase in hours worked. Growth in business output and hours worked slowed for a second consecutive year."

Seems interesting.

In Canada, the Conservatives are a noticeable, but not huge favorite to beat the Liberals.

I think Trudeau / Libs deserve to be dead-men walking. Economy sucks, just shielded by pyramid scheme housing values from mass immigration influx. Productivity SUCKS. Their whole push for feminism and diversity to grow business is basically at the flop stage. Plus Trudeau just seems like a phony -- spamming his woke bullshit in the foreground with scandal and bullshit in the background.

"On average, over 2023, labour productivity of Canadian businesses fell 1.8%, a third consecutive annual decline.

This decline for the year in productivity reflects the 0.6% increase in real GDP of businesses, combined with a 2.5% increase in hours worked. Growth in business output and hours worked slowed for a second consecutive year."
Well i think i will leave this here nothing to do with the Canadian Ecmocny but.

Janet said well of course i go to the grocery store every week!
Have you seen the prices? shocking?

Janet: No.

The Clown Trudeau doesn't disappoint.
Trudeau now threatens more taxes if grocery stores wont provide real relief, he stated that he will go further even with taxes..

What a brilliant idea i am sure more taxes is the soultion to everything currently wrong..

Guy is a true genius.
More taxes to grocery stores so they can raise prices even more.

Seems interesting.

The conservatives are a massive favorite to beat the Liberals in canada

Interesting. The gambling odds werent' that high. But the odds in the UK election are completely whack. Like you'd have to drop 100 bucks on Labor to win $5.
Well, Trudeau is down large, but perhaps not as far down as the conservatives in the UK? That guy seems like he's trying to lose. Who the fuck calls a snap election when they're down by a few touchdowns, other than somebody who wants to get the fuck out of there?

Interesting. The gambling odds werent' that high. But the odds in the UK election are completely whack. Like you'd have to drop 100 bucks on Labor to win $5.
Odds reflect the fact that there is very little time for things to change politically in the UK. Things suck, they're getting crushed in polls, they have been in power forever, and the election is next week.

In Canada things suck, they're getting crushed in polls, they have been in power forever, but the election is still potentially over a year away. Check back in a year and it will look like a done deal.

Trudeau might not even make it, he just lost a byelection in a liberal stronghold, that he himself engineered, so odds must be even worse for him as of today.

Odds reflect the fact that there is very little time for things to change politically in the UK. Things suck, they're getting crushed in polls, they have been in power forever, and the election is next week.

In Canada things suck, they're getting crushed in polls, they have been in power forever, but the election is still potentially over a year away. Check back in a year and it will look like a done deal.

Trudeau might not even make it, he just lost a byelection in a liberal stronghold, that he himself engineered, so odds must be even worse for him as of today.
Very valid. Didn't know UK elections were next week. Guess that Keir guy will be PM shortly.

Back