• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

It was originally Swiss but is now made in Germany and Slovakia, and belongs to Mondelez, which is headquartered in the USA.

1563782.jpg

:)👍 + I want to get on that boat 🙈

Oiii. Mans been listening to him since maggie Rogers (who I’ll be seeing live for the 3rd time in a few months!) featured on his song innit. Am I a prick!?
Yeah you are a prick. I put him in here over 2 years ago. Thinking of 1v1'ing you tbh

He's even got Mcconaughey involved

Italy got wrapped up like a fucking calzone. Love to see it. Cooking some quarter pounders here with cider, think 2-0 Germany.
What about pasta with swiss cheese?
Or if you are @Concrete go to nearest Italian restaurant with a massive pizza that has pineapple on it. Then put it next to the Italians people's meals

Hard to say. De Ligt will be cheaper, but much bigger wages. Has big club experience instead of relegation fodder experience. Is a RCB whereas Jarrad is mainly a LCB.

Gun to head.........De Ligt. With the difference in fee going towards a second CB.

Same, basically.

Though apparently Branthwaite is actually right footed, but is so good with his left people think he's a leftie.....no one seems to be sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kryptokr4bs
Back