Triumph the Insult Dog talks to social justice warriors

How have I never heard of this guy - brilliant!:D

Are kids actually like that these days?

I find it hard to believe these people are taken seriously and not just told to fuck off.
I'm not sure if it happens on all college campuses or just America. But I know this just happened at a Milo talk:

It's too bad they didn't stick around long enough for Milo to lecture them

I find it hard to believe these people are taken seriously and not just told to fuck off.
I'm not sure if it happens on all college campuses or just America. But I know this just happened at a Milo talk:

nBu8MVp.gif

who is this guy? i see a few people post his stuff. Someone famous in Europe?

Milo Yiannopoulos, as he would refer to himself - a "provocateur" out of Britain. His deal is that he is a homosexual conservative who takes a considerable amount of joy trolling SJWs on Twitter and owning the ones stupid enough to debate him irl.:)

Milo Yiannopoulos, as he would refer to himself - a "provocateur" out of Britain. His deal is that he is a homosexual conservative who takes a considerable amount of joy trolling SJWs on Twitter and owning the ones stupid enough to debate him irl.:)

Milo is great. He basically turns the extreme left into gibbering ironic wrecks.

Progressive and SJWs are the biggest idiots in America. They're afraid to offend their own shadow. Oh, I mean a non-discriminatory image left upon as an imprint on a stationary reflective object as a direct result of the sun's light and rays.

Love Triumph, fucking hilarious.

Donald Trump and Triumph are correct, too much political correctness in this country. Starting to be pussified

Back