Triumph the Insult Dog talks to social justice warriors

"Can I hump your leg? I know I look like a dog, but I identify as a shinguard!"

That quote in itself sums up the ridiculousness of the whole gender identification thing!

Not really, but it was still funny.

Not really, but it was still funny.

I think it does.
To say you identify as a female when you're clearly a male is as retarded as saying you identify more as a cat or a duck or a shinguard.

They shoulda gone further and had the plus sized person of color go frickin crazy throwing shit.

I think Trump is the most terrifying presidential candidate I've seen in my lifetime.

You crazy. Carson is far more disturbing. And Hillary is a cybernetic organism from the future sent to destroy mankind.

i feel like u wanna fight me
im down son
ill pop ya in the jaw right here right now
punch.gif

Ooh, ooh, pillow fight!!!
AStEDAzUSIuto0WxNRiM_The%20hot%20chick%20Pillow.gif

They shoulda gone further and had the plus sized person of color go frickin crazy throwing shit.

I like how the blonde girl speaks up and says "I called you a person of color" as if that was better than saying he's an African American. She seriously thought she was going to get on his good side for that one lol.

I think it does.
To say you identify as a female when you're clearly a male is as retarded as saying you identify more as a cat or a duck or a shinguard.

Okay.

I think Trump is the most terrifying presidential candidate I've seen in my lifetime.

Smoke and mirrors my friend. Everyone is overwhelmed by the obnoxious Trump, while the true villain, Cruz is inching his way closer to the white house.

Smoke and mirrors my friend. Everyone is overwhelmed by the obnoxious Trump, while the true villain, Cruz is inching his way closer to the white house.

This election looks grim no matter who wins.

Hilarious and true. Was in college 2 year ago and the kids were just like those douches.

LOL That one young woman is a "cat video reviewer". Whatever the heck that is. lol

It looks like she'd invite you to her place to smash then tell you to leave just so she could take a poop.

Yes "the like" phenomenon is definitely a crock of shit. I agree.

Sherdog almost got it right by getting rid of it, but the populace need to have their cyber ego's stroked proved victorious hence Sherdogfacebook.
Like.

I always liked this gimmick. The dog is funny. Nuff said.

My favorite, Attack of the Clones premiere. He crushes these geeks.

when the fat black dude comes into the room it's great.

The fact that these kids even let this continue is hysterical enough. A hand puppet is shitting on them.

Good stuff

Would smash the girl with the red glasses.

Back