Triumph the Insult Dog talks to social justice warriors

That was pretty damn funny. The one chubby guy was trying so hard not to laugh when he was calling him the politically correct dirty whore.

Smigel still makes that character funny 20 years later.

They didn't have clueless college kids when you were nineteen?

Man, when I was in college they were exactly as stupid, just different flavors.

They were annoying, but way less dumb. In my day you had to steer clear of everyone who thought they were a political scientist and pretentious art dweebs. Just because they were no fun.

For PC, they were also annoying and invasive, but stood for equal rights and actually had a point. Legalize gay marriage, you shouldn't say ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:", etc.

Most of those ideas have largely won, and college kids have nothing legitimate to campaign for anymore, so to fill the void they just invent shit, and in doing so, lost the plot. Now they stand for the end of free speech.

The narc dude looked like he was gonna cry

That was fucking great. Now check this one out, the way it ends is amazing:

Frat boy = American rapist made me laugh.

792257.jpg
That's no ordinary puppet...Triumph is a legend!

College Retard: "I think we should break up the big banks"

Triumph: "Then how will you access your parent's money?"

Last edited by a moderator:
They were trying so hard to act appalled but would laugh when they thought they were off camera.

I think Trump is the most terrifying presidential candidate I've seen in my lifetime.

And he just won the New Hampshire by a very large margin, and he's projected to win the next primary in South Carolina comfortably.

Be afraid. Be very aftraid.

This one and him at the democratic debates were great.

Back