Triple H Breaks Character On Live TV To Console A Young Fan

2.21 in, shows you how cool of a guy is HHH. The first time I watched this video, someone must have been cutting onions around me because I got teary eyed.
The cool thing is the kid automatically hooks the leg, which was awesome.

44nutma.102613995 said:
2.21 in, shows you how cool of a guy is HHH. The first time I watched this video, someone must have been cutting onions around me because I got teary eyed.

fucking a dude this really got me

Great vid. Shows the human spirit.

Oh for fucks sake man I'm at work!

:icon_cry2:icon_cry2:icon_cry2

For me, one of the earliest, biggest kayfabe-broken moment was the Madison Square Garden incident with Shawn Michaels, HHH, Diesel and Razor Ramon.

That wasn't televised or anything tho was it.
I used to be deeply into it back then and I did read about it.

When I used to sell videotapes the shoot interviews were always the most popular, mainly just wrestlers near the end of their career telling shitloads of stories.
The New Jack one was most popular with the whole Mass Transit incident.

Coincidently, the kid is also one of the regulars that post up in the pro wrestling thread in wasteland.

LOL
That kid should be a mod.
Apparently he lives a double life.

For me, one of the earliest, biggest kayfabe-broken moment was the Madison Square Garden incident with Shawn Michaels, HHH, Diesel and Razor Ramon.
The Curtain Call incident.
Pillman's "I respect you, booker man!" to Kevin Sullivan was earlier that year.

That wasn't televised or anything tho was it.
I used to be deeply into it back then and I did read about it.

When I used to sell videotapes the shoot interviews were always the most popular, mainly just wrestlers near the end of their career telling shitloads of stories.
The New Jack one was most popular with the whole Mass Transit incident.
Some fan got a camcorder in and it circulated around. HHH got the brunt of the punishment because HBK was champ and Hall/Nash were gone to WCW. Austin was booked to win the KotR tournament instead of HHH and gave us his 3:16 promo.

Is Stephen Hawkin's wife reading this?

god damn, got me right in the feels.

Over sized ego but the guy is one of the best professional perhaps not on athletic and acrobacy ability but still.

Cool of HHH, really.

Back