Triple H Breaks Character On Live TV To Console A Young Fan

I went to a house show at the Westchester County Center with some friends while in college in dec 06. Ill never forget how funny it was that JBL got on the mic and trash talked the audience. First he looked at the crowd and said he was going to call INS and get mommy and daddy deported for Christmas. And then he said and I'm paraphrasing "Santa Claus isn't real! It's your parents!"

Huge heel heat after that but a lot of laughter too.

I went to a house show at the Westchester County Center with some friends while in college in dec 06. Ill never forget how funny it was that JBL got on the mic and trash talked the audience. First he looked at the crowd and said he was going to call INS and get mommy and daddy deported for Christmas. And then he said and I'm paraphrasing "Santa Claus isn't real! It's your parents!"

Huge heel heat after that but a lot of laughter too.

JBL was pretty funny when he was doing his stock broker gimmick. Never knew until much later that it was based on true events and he's some kind of Wall Street bad ass.

JBL was pretty funny when he was doing his stock broker gimmick. Never knew until much later that it was based on true events and he's some kind of Wall Street bad ass.

Yeah for real. He made a lot of cash and then even became like an occasional analyst and married a Fox News business correspondent.

I think of JBL as like the WWE equivalent of Chael- great on the mic, funny heel persona, inspired a lot of love among many fans but also a lot of hate among others who didn't buy into the schtick.

which one of the wasteland pwd posters was that?

Triple H is getting soft in his old age.

The Triple H I know would have crotch chopped that mark and mocked his tears.

BREAK IT DOWN!!!

I think of JBL as like the WWE equivalent of Chael- great on the mic, funny heel persona, inspired a lot of love among many fans but also a lot of hate among others who didn't buy into the schtick.

Great comparison!

Just like with Cena, HHH proving that even horrible human beings can have a soft spot for kids.

What is kayfabe? Sounds like a hot sauce, but that doesn't fit the context.

They should have made an angle of it and had him attack the kid, then let the kid get revenge by hitting him with an assisted finishing move as like a last wish before you die deal

Kids like

"It's all going to be okay? What do you mean it's all going to be okay? How would you know that? Are you telling me wrestling is fake? That it's scripted?!"

*insert more tears*

Lol, haha

Hey if Jon Jones is a fan of DX

Please somebody post a gif of Jones doing the crotch chop at the end of the Comier fight... that was fucking hillarious, when i saw it I wasnt sure I was thinking "did Jon Jones just do the DX thing?"

Back