Travis Rousey, Pat Namajunas, Bryan Tate, Evangelista Justino

He definitely seized on Rose's issues from her sexual abuse past and started grooming her. She was sixteen when they met and he was in his early thirties..
I heard she was actually 14 when they met. Not sure if it’s true though.

She was waaaay more attractive before the hair debacle. She did not look like a boy before that. There would absolutely have been temptation.
It’s not wether or not it’s wrong that he found her physically attractive at 16, it’s that she was mentally a 16 year old and he was nearly 30.

Pat was one hell of a kick boxer.
You should have replaced Pat with Austin VanZant
I honestly never heard of him, but just looked him up and he’s 7-0 so he might be pretty good, but he’s too recent and still hard to tell where he will fit in. With these 4 you know exactly what each brings and what their limits are.

Bryan is the best fighter among the group. But Browne has the best wins.

The Husband Wives new show coming soon...

Travis Rousey was on a good roll unroll he switched to Edmunds weird snake oil gyn

I wish Travis had trained at a real gym and never fucked with Honda, i think that dude could have been a monster.
Should have stayed at alliance. Dude moved like a panther early in his career.

I honestly never heard of him, but just looked him up and he’s 7-0 so he might be pretty good, but he’s too recent and still hard to tell where he will fit in. With these 4 you know exactly what each brings and what their limits are.

I guess what I was trying to say is Pat was known in the kickboxing community prior to dating Rose. A lot of individuals who do not follow all of combat sports and only follow MMA may not have heard of Pat beforehand.

He was decent in kickboxing, short little guy for HW but did well.

Fun fact...Pat's mom is black.

4 MMA fighters better known for who their girlfriend/wife is/was.

But which of these 4 had the best martial arts career of their own?

Travis “Happa” Rousey
Division - HW
Record - 18 wins 7 losses
Notable wins: Josh Barnett, Alistair Overeem
hqdefault.jpg

Pat “HD” Namajunas
Division - HW
Record - 8 wins 7 losses
Notable wins - Antoni Hardonk, Joey Beltran
aPlfLJX.gif

Bryan “Kid Lightening” Tate
Division - BW
Record - 21 wins 9 losses
Notable wins - Aljamain Sterling, Eddie Wineland
Bryan-Caraway-Miesha-Tate-Cropped-696x399.jpg

Evangelista “Cyborg” Justino
Division WW, MW
Record - 21 wins 18 losses
Notable wins - Francis Carmont, Marius Zaromskis
d09c375728e4077755d8504d19cd208c.jpg
4 MMA fighters better known for who their girlfriend/wife is/was.

But which of these 4 had the best martial arts career of their own?

Travis “Happa” Rousey
Division - HW
Record - 18 wins 7 losses
Notable wins: Josh Barnett, Alistair Overeem
hqdefault.jpg

Pat “HD” Namajunas
Division - HW
Record - 8 wins 7 losses
Notable wins - Antoni Hardonk, Joey Beltran
aPlfLJX.gif

Bryan “Kid Lightening” Tate
Division - BW
Record - 21 wins 9 losses
Notable wins - Aljamain Sterling, Eddie Wineland
Bryan-Caraway-Miesha-Tate-Cropped-696x399.jpg

Evangelista “Cyborg” Justino
Division WW, MW
Record - 21 wins 18 losses
Notable wins - Francis Carmont, Marius Zaromskis
d09c375728e4077755d8504d19cd208c.jpg

Caraway by far the most legit of all the fighters but also think it is time for him to retire; the others fledging at best although Travis Browne showed an ability to be top tier until he followed the Glendale FC hype and fell off the map UFC wise.

I guess what I was trying to say is Pat was known in the kickboxing community prior to dating Rose. A lot of individuals who do not follow all of combat sports and only follow MMA may not have heard of Pat beforehand.

He was decent in kickboxing, short little guy for HW but did well.

Fun fact...Pat's mom is black.
Ya, I knew he had a kickboxing background, and that he actually trained with Hardonk back in the day in Holland, and Hardonk would always whoop him in training.

Ya, I knew he had a kickboxing background, and that he actually trained with Hardonk back in the day in Holland, and Hardonk would always whoop him in training.

Hardonk is a big mother fucker. Probably trained Pat into them devastating leg kicks.

Bryan is the best fighter among the group. But Browne has the best wins.

Bryan fought like he didn't give a damn any more versus Munhoz, wasn't it? What a loon. But I gave him respect after that. He got put down and out but was still fighting like a savage in there unless I'm remembering incorrectly.

Bryan fought like he didn't give a damn any more versus Munhoz, wasn't it? What a loon. But I gave him respect after that. He got put down and out but was still fighting like a savage in there unless I'm remembering incorrectly.
3NpTf.gif

Yikes Wikipedia says not only did he meet her as a minor but their relationship allegedly began at that time as well.
Some member posted a detailed timeline somewere here. he tried to get in her pants when she was 14/15 and at 16 they dated. He is definitely a phedophile who gets away with it because of his goofy faces.

Pat changed this story several times and lied about it

Some member posted a detailed timeline somewere here. he tried to get in her pants when she was 14/15 and at 16 they dated. He is definitely a phedophile who gets away with it because of his goofy faces.

Pat changed this story several times and lied about it
Yeah while we don’t have all the facts 14/15 is entering some creepy territory. Even 16 considering how Rose looks physically is pretty bad, its not as if she hit puberty early and was highly developed at a young age where you could say it’s physically understandable but her mind was not fully developed (still creepy but not as bad).

Ugh well I hope they are happy together and he treats her well but this is the type of thing I would rather not know.

Back