Travis Rousey, Pat Namajunas, Bryan Tate, Evangelista Justino

Good troll thread concept. Lackluster execution.

5/10.

seem to be quite good for each other

And there I get the opposite impression and you really have to want to believe to come to annother conclusion. Barry behaves like a nutcase, control freak and is emotional unstable.

That was Rose comment after Dolly incident.:
“No, man. When we got back home, we stayed upstairs, locked in our room because we were just paranoid about how crazy the week was. It was really tough,“ she said

A 40year old man locks himself with his girlfriend in a room because he cant handle it AND is paranoid about it. WHAT THE FUCK!!!! I get Rose but Pat thats just pathetic and honestly even frightening to have such an unstable person in a relationship. He is mentally ill.

Then the interviews from Rose when Pat is around. He is very rude, answers for her, interrupts her constantly. He is the picture perfect model for an underdeveloped man who needs to put his partner down. Being a pedophile is not about sex but control and low self esteem and to this day he behaves exactly like that.

Also he is a recovering alcoholic. Not really a bonus point.

My guess, every marital counselor would tell her to gtfo of this relationship in a second. Its been a prolonged state of immaturity and abuse without the chance to grow up.

I simply don't see any point in hating on a couple who are both adults now, have been together for a long time, seem to be quite good for each other, seem to be very nice people in their interactions with others, and seem to be very much in love with each other. Lots of Sherdoggers seem to enjoy hating on people given any opportunity, but I think I'm far from being the only Sherdogger who likes Pat and Rose and wishes them well in their relationship.
xqwmkibp46s11.jpg

Victims of pedophilia often still feel a confused sense of love and loyalty towards their predators. Didn't you see the Michael Jackson documentary?

She was abused as a child then pat pat groomed her as a teenager. Abuse is all she's ever known.

Ist this photoshopped? Cant be real. She looks like a monster.
It's real. Google "Ronda Rousey WWE" and you'll see it through the image results from when she won the RAW women's "championship"

Keep these handy for the next "Ronda is hot" thread....
SmartSelect_20190530-070058_Opera.jpg
SmartSelect_20190530-070044_Opera.jpg

A 40year old man locks himself with his girlfriend in a room because he cant handle it AND is paranoid about it. WHAT THE FUCK!!!! I get Rose but Pat thats just pathetic and honestly even frightening to have such an unstable person in a relationship. He is mentally ill.

You read a helluva lot into that word "we" that Rose used with respect to hiding away. I think it far more likely that Pat was just keeping her company and supporting her. I've seen nothing to support the idea that Pat is himself a person full of fear and paranoia. Without a context of similar behaviors, I think that is reading far too much into Rose's use of "we".

Then the interviews from Rose when Pat is around. He is very rude, answers for her, interrupts her constantly. He is the picture perfect model for an underdeveloped man who needs to put his partner down.

I think this is a narrative, pushed by some Sherdoggers, that doesn't really fit the facts. Sherdoggers just love to be haters. Have you ever watched Pat getting interviewed while Rose is around? It is rare because Pat doesn't fight any more, but I've seen it, and Rose also interjects and interrupts. That just seems to be their mutual style with each other. And I have NEVER seen Pat put her down. EVER. Please show me one instance of it.

Although Pat is one of her coaches, in their personal life Rose seems to be the one calling all the shots, not Pat. Everything is focused on what Rose wants and needs. Saying that Pat dominates and controls Rose is like saying that Alfred dominates and controls Batman. He is the one that serves her needs. Do you think it was Pat that wanted her to shave her hair off? I don't. But she did it anyway because she wanted to. Do you think it was Pat that wanted Rose to take time away from her fight career to do charity work in Indonesia? I think that was Rose's idea. He just went along with it. Do you think the place where they live is set up like a little farm and greenhouse because that's the way Pat wants it? Rose says that it is she that loves growing things. Pat has helped her become a champion and a millionaire, and I don't see anything harmful to Rose in that either.

Last edited:
Well, I could have lived without knowing that that picture of both Cyborg's existed. Thanks for ruining my life TS.

Victims of pedophilia often still feel a confused sense of love and loyalty towards their predators.

Rose is old enough to figure out for herself what she feels for Pat. She doesn't need Sherdoggers, who weren't there during any of their private time together, to figure her feelings out for her. Until such time as Rose herself describes their relationship as abusive, I'm willing to take the love that they show for each other at face value and not try to put myself forward as some psychology expert who knows Rose's inner life better than she herself does.

Back