Travis Rousey, Pat Namajunas, Bryan Tate, Evangelista Justino

Sometimes winning is losing

View attachment 589483
giphy.gif

Some member posted a detailed timeline somewere here. he tried to get in her pants when she was 14/15 and at 16 they dated. He is definitely a phedophile who gets away with it because of his goofy faces.

Pat changed this story several times and lied about it
giphy.gif

Some member posted a detailed timeline somewere here. he tried to get in her pants when she was 14/15 and at 16 they dated. He is definitely a phedophile who gets away with it because of his goofy faces.

Pat changed this story several times and lied about it

Jesus Christ. How does a 30 year old man even get to know 14/15 year olds let alone anything sexual. What a creep

Jesus Christ. How does a 30 year old man even get to know 14/15 year olds let alone anything sexual. What a creep

She trained at Roufus since she was in high school. I guess he looked her up in the gym.
Guess thats much easier to be this famous pro athlete at the gym but it makes it even more of an abuse.

Pat was a big deal in his hey day. He's only known by his GF if you started watching during the McGregor era.

Justino even uses Cyborgs name. I'll give you** the rest, especially Brian, but Santos is definitely his own man.
Edit**

Last edited:
What's worse is some posters on here actually try and defend him and their relationship

Pointing out what anybody not a casual already knew. And the wmma haters don’t give a fuck about?

You missed PVZ’s husband.

Still don’t see the value of the thread.

Haha the wmma haters live rent free in your pea brain it's great. Not our fault that shit sucks.

Probably Travis, not exactly by accomplishments. At HW he can be champ with one strike.

I wish Travis had trained at a real gym and never fucked with Honda, i think that dude could have been a monster.
He was at Jackson/Wink for a while before being blessed with the opportunity to work with Edmund.

He was at Jackson/Wink for a while before being blessed with the opportunity to work with Edmund.
Does anyone still train with Edmund? He is known for ending careers, does anyone remember that boxer training with Edmund before fighting GGG? How does he convince these people he’s legit?

Bro, Pat is so damn creepy...

Yeah, thats the vibe I get too. When they were on JRE it was like he was her handler and I remember him answering a bunch of questions for her instead of letting her speak.

Does anyone still train with Edmund? He is known for ending careers, does anyone remember that boxer training with Edmund before fighting GGG? How does he convince these people he’s legit?
That remains one of the world's greatest mysteries.

yep, and @Better Every Day defends this.
I simply don't see any point in hating on a couple who are both adults now, have been together for a long time, seem to be quite good for each other, seem to be very nice people in their interactions with others, and seem to be very much in love with each other. Lots of Sherdoggers seem to enjoy hating on people given any opportunity, but I think I'm far from being the only Sherdogger who likes Pat and Rose and wishes them well in their relationship.
xqwmkibp46s11.jpg

Back