Travis Browne rips Derrick Lewis: I just watched you quit, you should Retire.

Browne has a lot of heart. Seriously, he's one tough SOB. But Lewis has heart, too. And he knocked Travis dead.

Honestly, this is one of those stupid rematches that I would love to see. Especially after he asked where Ronda's fine ass is at lol, this would be a mega-fight for the hardcore mma fans.

trav was kickin his ass for quite awhile, but he threw away the win

What is this false news Travis is talking about, Ronda having a fine ass? I would agree it is false news as well.

You lost to that quitter, you fucking loser. STFU.

I remember when I tried to be a fan of Travis Browne once.

Travis - you got your head bounced off the mat like a basketball - don't talk shit

All that shows is how much lewis affected browne after winning, browne is in no place to trash talk or whatever this is, hes irrelevant atm

I bet Travis Browne and Ronda Rousey are so annoying together.

haha thats a bit pathetic coming from him

Travis should keep his mouth shut. The only reason anybody cares about him now is because he is fucking Ronda Rousey. Not because of anything he's done in the cage sadly.

Ummm didn't Lewis pound your skull into the canvas? Stay salty, my friend.

I bet Travis Browne and Ronda Rousey are so annoying together.

They probably give each other hugs when one of them remembers how bad a prior KO was. This month it's obviously the BB KO on Travis. Next month it will be Ronda reminiscing about the Holly kick again. That kick totally changed her life and not for the better. I think Travis continues fighting because deep down inside he doesn't really trust Ronda to support him as Mr. Rousey. The relationship is textbook dysfunctional at best.

Derrick knocks him out again I believe

All Travis was doing in that fight was kicking him in the belly

This trailer park looking goof is still mad about Lewis calling out Ronda

They are desperately trying to get Travis a win his next fight, if he wasn't sleazing around with Ronda Dana would've sent him to Bellator with Big Country

Ummm didn't Lewis pound your skull into the canvas? Stay salty, my friend.

He's obviously not criticizing him for being a bad fighter, he's talking about HEART. Travis was knocked dead against Lewis so his loss probably didn't have anything to do with lack of heart. Now as far as Lewis/Hunt it was hard to determine if Lewis quit or if he was so dazed that he couldn't continute.

Back