Travis Browne rips Derrick Lewis: I just watched you quit, you should Retire.

I don't understand the context of the post by Travis. What "false news that affected his family"? and what did Lewis' mom go through that "no woman should ever go through"

Ronda's chauffeur sure grew some balls after getting brutally KO'd

Let's all join together guys

FUCK YOU TRAVIS

I feel like Travis would beat lewis in the rematch. He was destroying him the first round before he ruined himself with a stupid gameplan.

Lewis loses and retires... time to hit up the twitter machine and rip him

Lol browne disappeared when he lost to Lewis. All of a sudden appeared after Lewis lost

I don't understand the context of the post by Travis. What "false news that affected his family"? and what did Lewis' mom go through that "no woman should ever go through"

probably the part about spousal abuse Browne's ex claimed.

as for Lewis mom? He probably found a nasty bit of bad news and decided just toss it out there see how pissed off he could make Derrick. Or it could just be bs either way it's fucked up involving Lewis mom in a beef.

Browne is a tool but Lewis is too.

Both guys were way out of line shit talking.

They both got their comeuppance.

Its kind of hard to take the trash talk of someone seriously who was knocked out in a life altering way by the guy he's trash talking

I hate Browne but he's right. Now that Derrick "The Snitch" Lewis is retiring he has more time to film people doing drugs on his iphone.

Lewis thought he'd accuse Browne of beating women after they fought without any proof. Real stand up guy.

He also filmed a girl who may or may not have been doing coke at a baseball game.

Good riddance.

Travis showed more heart in the Overeem fight than Lewis did in his entire career. He's a can who got a lucky over a dumb Travis(and I'm no fan of him either). Yesterday was one of the most pathetic displays I've seen in MMA and yes he did quit.

Lmao travis knows everything about quitting, he should shut his salty mouth, he has a hot wife to attend too

How did he quit? He was gettin battered by Hunt and was still standing when the ref stopped it.

Lol @ everyone acting like Lewis wasn't getting outclassed by gatekeeper Browne before he literally pulled Lewis into full mount.

So glad the hype train is over and Lewis showed the true #QUITTER he really is.

He can dish it but definitely can't take it

LEL

mark-hunt-of-new-zealand-punches-derrick-lewis-in-their-heavyweight-picture-id694682416

Had 4 months to talk shit or call out after getting wrecked by him but he waits until he loses and possibly announces his retirement lol

Back