Travis Browne rips Derrick Lewis: I just watched you quit, you should Retire.

Maybe Lewis was a prick, but considering the beating he gave Travis, its best to not talk shit. Even worse is talking shit after the man basically retired after the fight lol.

Lewis' back was jacked up, he had no more stamina, and he still used the last of his energy to try and KO Hunt with a step in knee then a flying knee. That's the definition of heart, he was then prepared to get KOd, but Marc Goddard made a great stoppage and saved him some Brain trauma .

You could tell black beast had back issues that entire fight. Not gonna beat a guy like mark hunt in that condition. His back seemed to tighten up as the fight went on.
Nope. but still, now i understand the attractin between ronda and travis.

Lewis still beat the shit out of Browne even though he was badly injured and could barely stand straight.

Travis needs to go back to eating the brown out of Ronda's fine ass.

Dont like Travis and think Lewis is entertaining as f*** but I dont think what he said after their fight was cool. Not much worse than being accused of beating a woman, even after being cleared of it. Shit sticks

Travis "I got knocked out by a man with no heart and then I bitch on social media like a 14yr old girl while looking at my fat ugly richer than me gf" Browne.

This has all the makings of a cuck scene.

the-black-beast-jpg.202717
l4KhO8qn2cKDQNLAQ.gif

The "Beast" had it coming after his disgusting comments after the fight against Browne.

Also, after Lewis lying about the incident where he once blinded a man in a street fight (claiming the man was a KKK member and being armed with a shotgun) when in reality the guy was the ex of a woman he dated and unarmed for that matter, i hardly can feel sorry for him. Plus, he did quit like a bitch yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back