"Transgender tween enters dating world"

Didnt know parents were so cool with 11 year olds dating these days.

I kind of agree with that first sentence.

My opinion, is that humanity, right now, by thinking it is so smart, is just confusing itself more and more . . . If we can't accept the surely simple facts of life, how on earth can one cope and deal with the more difficult tasks and necessities of survival and procreation. All of this is unnessecary at its worst. Humanity isn't figuring anything out, its literally getting dumber through a variety of reasons.

no I disagree.

We are evolving fast right now.. and with evolution. there is always fuckups.

Its a trial and error situation.

As we progress as a species,, there will be more extreme examples of epic fuckups.

But just on the same token there will be even more extreme examples of awesomeness.

No need for any reset. Through technology, we will develop a hive mind that will prevent crazies like this family from acting like this.'

They will be matrix style infused with the entire knowledge of the human species, making them realize how stupid their idea was to fuck up their child.

In the long term.. shit always gets better.

I gather from your post that you see intelligence focusing on it self, evaluating itself, and continually evaluating itself. A feedback loop of sorts. Is that right?

Interesting.

We can create any world we want. It is withing our power. We could create a world of currency barter , we could create one of barter alone or one of no trade.

Remember the value of money , it is null.

My idea is that humanity is going nowhere and the primary principle is beauty.

We are not beautiful.

Nature , unadulterated ... is beautiful .

and most importantly it works.

Humanity doesn't

Imagine this world free from humanity, wouldn't it be beautiful?

Would it be better than what we have now?

bro, you are only seeing half of the full picture.

nature is beauty, but so is humanity.

Your limiting your understanding.

Even McKenna talks about the evolution of humans not apart from nature, but in nature, and technology being part of that.

*Resists urge to make comment about "Jazz Hands"*

I want to quickly point out a couple things. People in this thread are making assumptions based on very little information. A lot of you seem to think that this is something that the parents are pushing on the child. This is not the case. They didn't decide when she was born to turn their boy into a girl.

She identified herself as a girl when she was old enough to do so. Her parents were just willing to accept it. How long this acceptance took we don't know. But it was later on that they had the birth certificate changed to reflect her new gender.

As for the chart that was earlier in the thread, all we see is some numbers without any context of what the criteria was for the study. A child that has for multiple years believed to be a certain gender and has been living as that gender is probably unlikely to one day decide they were wrong. However a boy that one time puts on his Mommy's shoes and his parents freak out and send him to a psychologist is not highly likely to end up getting a sex change as an adult.

It is 3:00 AM and I lack the cognitive ability to adequately "What the fuck" hard enough.

I want to quickly point out a couple things. People in this thread are making assumptions based on very little information. A lot of you seem to think that this is something that the parents are pushing on the child. This is not the case. They didn't decide when she was born to turn their boy into a girl.

She identified herself as a girl when she was old enough to do so. Her parents were just willing to accept it. How long this acceptance took we don't know. But it was later on that they had the birth certificate changed to reflect her new gender.

As for the chart that was earlier in the thread, all we see is some numbers without any context of what the criteria was for the study. A child that has for multiple years believed to be a certain gender and has been living as that gender is probably unlikely to one day decide they were wrong. However a boy that one time puts on his Mommy's shoes and his parents freak out and send him to a psychologist is not highly likely to end up getting a sex change as an adult.

Ok, honest evaluation . . .

No matter what the foibles of early childhood, lets deal with the facts. The boy had the physical makeup of a male. The mental sex of a human, particularly a child . . . Facts? Well, from everything I can tell this is just pseudo-science. What if the really young boy called himself a girl? What if he thought himself a girl? There's nothing to prove that you are what you are but by your physical attributes. Do you think it would be practical for every human born to go through some extremely expensive, subjective and nonconclusive series of endless tests to prove something different than what their physical makeup says they are? This is lunacy at an extreme level. On one hand in the equality of the sexes the argument is that there is no difference between the two - albeit the physical differences. Now all of a sudden there's this convoluted reasoning that there's an inherent gender identity that isn't related to all the other visible, immediately provable signs of that gender identity. To complicate matters, a child is then affirmed that he/she is opposite to what everything physically says it is.

So, this young boy who may have exhibited something to a parent that suggested he thought he was the opposite sex is fed hormones that will change some of his physical characteristics, but, won't ultimately change him into what notion the hormone feeders suggest. This attempt to change what is perfectly fine into the opposite, will all mess with his ability to function fully and properly as a male while never being anywhere near a female with reproductive capabilities. The boy has been some hopelessly messed-with Guinie pig. The beauty of healthy male ejaculation may be affected. Anal sex and oral sex entirely in place of vaginal sex unless some other bizarre manipulation occurs and he ends up with another transgendered who was a female by body and male by the unseen.

Rather than the normal direction and steering of parenting with as simple as things like, "no you're not a girl, you're a boy," and this is how you wipe your butt so you don't get poop on your peepee . . . Simple stuff . . . Some whole new unproven manipulation of hormones and mental transposing takes place.

Absolute and total absurdity, lunacy and evil quite frankly.

Last edited:
Absolute and total absurdity, lunacy and evil quite frankly.

I find it bizarre that people get worked up about this. It's like people can't handle the fact that some people are different. The idea of people being transgendered isn't completely new. They have been doing gender reassignment surgery for a while now. This little girl has been living as a girl for years now. If she was going to change her mind about this it would have happened by now. This isn't something like a child wanting to be an astronaut when they grow up. Gender is a basic part of your identity. Her family and I assume doctors are obviously convinced this isn't some passing fad.

So what should a family do? Let their child become the person they want to be? Or is it better for them to force their child to to against what comes natural to them "Sorry, you can't have have the hair the way you want. You can't wear the clothes you want. You can't play with the toys that you like. Now shut up and be a good boy".

Most families would try to force their child to conform to what is expected. Most families would be worried about what small minded people would think and therefore crush what made their child who they are. Thankfully, she isn't in one of those families.

I find it bizarre that people get worked up about this. It's like people can't handle the fact that some people are different. The idea of people being transgendered isn't completely new. They have been doing gender reassignment surgery for a while now. This little girl has been living as a girl for years now. If she was going to change her mind about this it would have happened by now. This isn't something like a child wanting to be an astronaut when they grow up. Gender is a basic part of your identity. Her family and I assume doctors are obviously convinced this isn't some passing fad.

So what should a family do? Let their child become the person they want to be? Or is it better for them to force their child to to against what comes natural to them "Sorry, you can't have have the hair the way you want. You can't wear the clothes you want. You can't play with the toys that you like. Now shut up and be a good boy".

Most families would try to force their child to conform to what is expected. Most families would be worried about what small minded people would think and therefore crush what made their child who they are. Thankfully, she isn't in one of those families.

"She" still has a penis, he's a dude fuck off with that shit.

This is like that story where there was a baby that was getting circumcised but the doctor accidentally burnt off part of the penis. Then had the cockamamie idea to encourage the parents to cut off the rest and raise him as a girl. But growing up he always knew something was off about being treated as a girl. Got caught while he peed standing up at school.

Finally the parents revealed he was born male, he was instantly relieved and immediately switched over lifestyles. However, the strain of lying to him would eventually cause his older brother to commit suicide. And later, so would he himself.

David Reimer

That's one messed up little boy. I'm sure his thoughts were slightly fueled by today's fucked up media.

The real issue here is the age. How many of you had passing phase when you were 11? I wanted to be an incredible drummer and got a drumset, played for a couple years, then moved on.

Let this kid identify however, dress however, ect. But giving the kid hormones that will affect him for the rest of his life before his body has even naturally developed is fucked up, period.

It's about understanding the mind of an 11 year old. What happens when the kid turns 15 and 16 and starts wanting to attract girls and have sex with them? What if he just wants to try being a regular guy?

Now he won't ever have the chance because his parents jumped the gun with this life-altering treatment. Instead of leaving the kid with options, they are taking them away. And that's bad parenting.

The real issue here is the age. How many of you had passing phase when you were 11? I wanted to be an incredible drummer and got a drumset, played for a couple years, then moved on.

Let this kid identify however, dress however, ect. But giving the kid hormones that will affect him for the rest of his life before his body has even naturally developed is fucked up, period.

It's about understanding the mind of an 11 year old. What happens when the kid turns 15 and 16 and starts wanting to attract girls and have sex with them? What if he just wants to try being a regular guy?

Now he won't ever have the chance because his parents jumped the gun with this life-altering treatment. Instead of leaving the kid with options, they are taking them away. And that's bad parenting.

You might have had the urge to be a drummer, but I doubt you had the urge to be a chick for 8 years and dress like one.

Sure, but I bet you wouldn't be able to tell a lot of them apart from a chick.

True it's harder to tell a lot of them apart now because of advances in science and medicine. I never would've known that Miss Universe Canada was a dude if I didn't read it on the net.

Back