"Transgender tween enters dating world"

NorCalNinja

Odins Triangle
@red
Reaction score

11 years old and her/his parents have her/him on hormone blockers and estrogen shots.

What are your guys thoughts on this?

Second straight thread where I ask, "Where is cint?"

Should have posted this in the P&M. You'll get 1k posts for sure.

If I'm a father my daughter isn't dating until she's 18. Transgender or not.
Ain't no tellin what kind of freaky shit someone could do to this little thing.

this is terrible. you don't know shit when you are 11.

5 years before she has some fat girl in a hole telling her it puts lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again

I would listen to all the medical and psychological professionals I could to try to make the best decision. I'm pretty sure that is what is happening here. I doubt it's just some kid being a little confused and the parents rushing to allow hormone treatments.

I'm not sure about the hormone therapy before pooberty. What if it "corrects" the disorder? Which begs the question: is this a disorder? I don't mean to discount the disconnect of actual funparts, but is it misleading to term this as a disorder?

Good question 3GF. I'd say no, but keep in mind the DSM, the book that literally decides whether something is a disorder listed homsexuality as one until 1974.

Can you imagine the potential trauma for an 11 year old kid discovering his girlfriend's a tranny?

I saw a story about this kid a couple of years ago. Really going to blossom into a high 9. If I went this route as a kid my parents would have said no way and I would have grown into an ugly transvestite with scruff and a adams apple with big hands and feet. I am going to agree with her parents. They are doing it right, you could easily ruin its life with or without hormones. Why not just roll with it?

Back