"Transgender tween enters dating world"

I'm really not sure what to think of this at all. The first thing that boggles my mind is how is she legally a female, but she has a penis. Does that mean anyone can claim they are female at heart and suddenly become legally female? There must be far more to it than that, but I just don't know.

I think it's possible that the parents influenced which gender she identifies with, but I don't know the situation near enough to really say. It's possible, but it's also stereotyping on what is male and female behavior as well. A boy could prefer playing with dolls and having tea parties than playing baseball or other sports. That doesn't mean they are gay, transgender, or whatever.

I do have to respect the mother's stance on telling her daughter she must tell boys immediately that she is transgender. If you just don't tell people, and they find out, you are a piece of shit whether there is something genetically different about you or not. Her mother at least made it clear she doesn't believe in tricking people that way.

the hormone blockers going into puberty seems like horrible parenting. instead of her growing up to a be a very feminine gay guy she ism going to be looked at as a freak her whole life, and likely will get ridiculed much worse on probably beaten up for being a "surprise boy"

kind of seems like the parents(probably mostly the mom) just REALLY wanted another girl.

So you believe the parents when they claim that they could tell that their infant WASNT gay, but a tranny, from the time of infancy?

You dont think there is any projection going on there?

Nope, didn't say that. This story is filled with crazy. I was talking in more general terms. If you had a kid that thought this way, would it be better to supress it or nurture it? Playing devils advocate a little

Awesome parents for having their child's best interest in mind. i wish her all the luck in the world. Wish more people were more accepting of this and stopped being bigoted.

Wish you were older than 12. Don't pretend your comment is the right way to think. If a child is born with sexual characteristics of a particular gender affirm the gender that matches the parts. God help us. You wish an middle and old age of incontinence? Of not having biological children? Of confusion and scorn and never really fitting in? A future with a higher potential of disease and mental disorders? You think transgendered (such a pop-culture notion) are more qell-adjusted than a slightly effeminate male? Such utter rubbish.

Yeah, about half turn out gay, not transsexual.

http://apt.rcpsych.org/content/6/6/458/T2.expansion.html

T2.expansion.html

dude, that telling thing here is not that half turned out gay....

its that only 5% TURN OUT TO ACTUALLY BE TRANNYS!!!

Holy Jesus,... this kid is fucked! =(

"What part of being transgender hurts you the most?"

"When I get kicked in the balls."

dude, that telling thing here is not that half turned out gay....

its that only 5% TURN OUT TO ACTUALLY BE TRANNYS!!!

Holy Jesus,... this kid is fucked! =(

If he/she stays uncertain maybe ze won't mind.

kind of seems like the parents(probably mostly the mom) just REALLY wanted another girl.

ya.. notice how masculine that mom was? A bit of living vicariously though your "daughter" going on here?

By the end of the vid it felt like i'd just watched a crime.

Whose gonna link this thread to Its a Trap 4.0?

Yeah, about half turn out gay, not transsexual.

http://apt.rcpsych.org/content/6/6/458/T2.expansion.html

T2.expansion.html

"This article
Advances November 1, 2000 vol. 6 no. 6 458-466"

please don't tell me that info was out 12 years ago. it was published before she was even born?

if it was, that means the parents should have known that there was only going to be a combined 6.4% chance that she would have became a either transexual or a transvestite. and they still decided to put on the birth certificate that it's a girl, raise the kid as a girl, and go ahead and use hormone blockers?

that is just child abuse

I don't know. It might be a legit thing.
That's what I'm saying. If this is a mode of being, calling it a disorder stigmatizes. Then you have shrewish harridans with cameras in his and/or her face who can barely enunciate the words "WHAT IS IT ABOUT BEING YOU HURTS YOU THE MOST?"

This child is eleven? Why are the parents making this into a thing? Making your child a mascot?

Wait, this ain't that family that named all their kids gender neutral names and let them choose their own dress and shit, is it?

"Like a tattoo that won't rub off, the p-word is likely to follow Jazz everywhere".

oh, Bobwa

Back