"Transgender tween enters dating world"

It's my understanding that you can't reliably tell the difference between gay and transgender until the mid-to-late teens. This seems to be jumping the gun.

The parents believed pop culture and forgot that the kid had a wiener. Mom's likely got some mental disorder.

i finally made it past the pooberty part and this is CRAY. 11 year olds discussing their genitalia via text? with the parents in on it? this guy has another trannie daughter or w/e? ewww

Can you imagine the potential trauma for an 11 year old kid discovering his girlfriend's a tranny?

Yeah. But the video was showing the mom making her tell the boy before anything to make sure that doesn't happen I guess. Being honest and out there with it.

How do you know this? just wondering.

I hunted down a few studies on this awhile ago and seem to remember that more often than not kids with GIDs turned out gay rather than transgender. If I find them again I'll post links.

How do you know this? just wondering.

Common sense. How do you know otherwise? What an effed up world. You're born with a penis but must be a girl. Why, because mom saw you wipe the wrong way? Parents play some role in gender identity.

Way to go parents! Steer you're young child toward a life of hell! So ridiculous. Hopefully the kid recovers when he's old enough to run away from that madhouse.

Awesome parents for having their child's best interest in mind. i wish her all the luck in the world. Wish more people were more accepting of this and stopped being bigoted.

Common sense. How do you know otherwise? What an effed up world. You're born with a penis but must be a girl. Why, because mom saw you wipe the wrong way? Parents play some role in gender identity.

I agree with you. This is child abuse.

I was just wondering how that guy knew that bout Trannys and Gays... like did he get some inside info.

Way to go parents! Steer you're young child toward a life of hell! So ridiculous. Hopefully the kid recovers when he's old enough to run away from that madhouse.

The hormone stuff is crazy as fuck, but why not let the kid be what she? feels like. Supressing that could be just as damaging

He will never make a full recovery since he is on hormone blockers during puberty.

That shit cant be undone.

The hormone stuff is crazy as fuck, but why not let the kid be what she? feels like. Supressing that could be just as damaging

So you believe the parents when they claim that they could tell that their infant WASNT gay, but a tranny, from the time of infancy?

You dont think there is any projection going on there?

I agree with you. This is child abuse.

I was just wondering how that guy knew that bout Trannys and Gays... like did he get some inside info.

Yeah, about half turn out gay, not transsexual.

http://apt.rcpsych.org/content/6/6/458/T2.expansion.html

T2.expansion.html

Back