• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hmmmm... let me count the examples -

*Plastic surgeons making BIG money off of top & bottom surgeries.
*Doctors specializing in post-surgery ongoing medical care.
*Big Pharma supplying the drugs.
*Cosmetic companies marketing to Transgender Men (because, lets be honest, they use multiple times more product to 'pass')
*Trans influencers making bank by advertising for.... all of the above.
*Politicians virtue-signaling to the trans community as a voting/contribution base, and as a means to demonize their political opponents as 'transphobic.'

So, can you understand why this is Trans-People issue is FAR bigger issue than just Trans-People?
I literally don't know a single trans influencer. Where are you finding these people? And know not a single cosmetic company marketing to trans men. Where are you finding them as well?

@fingercuffs

Oh, and I almost forgot transgenders that are achieving political power only because of their status as an oppressed minority -

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...sident-of-california-republican-womens-group/
Gina_Roberts_LCR_California_GOP2.jpg

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out...-first-transgender-four-star-officer-rcna3283
OIP.UCkmyuwaYePprfMBLpBziwHaJV

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/10/11/uruguay-has-appointed-its-first-transgender-senator/
GettyImages-859757676.jpg

Everyone in this article -
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/8-transgender-politicians-changing-politics-161523916.html

If I was a woman I would be offended these men are cross-dressing as a woman to gain money, political power, and social influence.

I literally don't know a single trans influencer. Where are you finding these people?

3552b1a32c083d8122a5f670789b2f32_15186_700.jpg

Haven't heard of Dylan Mulvaney?

If not, here's another trans being transphobic towards this 'trans-influencer.'

And know not a single cosmetic company marketing to trans men.

If you've seen trans models in cosmetic advertisements, those cosmetics are marketing to trans men.

OIP.1OAccMOrCIHKhQ74ZtELpgHaHW

This is the first transgender model to land a major cosmetics campaign
https://www.bdcwire.com/andreja-pejic/
This was from 2015. If you search for more, I can guarantee you 'she' wasn't the last in the last 7 years.

3552b1a32c083d8122a5f670789b2f32_15186_700.jpg

Haven't heard of Dylan Mulvaney?

If not, here's another trans being transphobic towards this 'trans-influencer.'

If you've seen trans models in cosmetic advertisements, those cosmetics are marketing to trans men.

OIP.1OAccMOrCIHKhQ74ZtELpgHaHW

This is the first transgender model to land a major cosmetics campaign
https://www.bdcwire.com/andreja-pejic/
This was from 2015. If you search for more, I can guarantee you 'she' wasn't the last in the last 7 years.

I seriously have never come across the last two pictured people ever. How do you know them? I considered myself reasonably au fait with our brothers and sisters but apparently not.

I can't watch vids, watching a funny paranormal TV show with husband.

She sure showcases lipstick which is the purpose of selling lipstick; how it looks on your lips.

Bella Hadid is androgynous as all fuck but her frame sells clothes and is of what buyers are looking for.

I seriously have never come across the last two pictured people ever. How do you know them?

*Sigh*

Its pretty hard to not notice Dylan if you're online.

His YouTube videos are recommended.
He's trending on Twitter.
His clips show up on people's Instagram feeds.
And he has millions of followers on TikTok.

And, somehow he gets interviews with the President.

OIP.HvVVpFDUTjrFzISlF6m8sQHaEK

So, anything else I could educate you about the subject I know nothing about?

*Sigh*

Its pretty hard to not notice Dylan if you're online.

His YouTube videos are recommended.
He's trending on Twitter.
His clips show up on people's Instagram feeds.
And he has millions of followers on TikTok.

And, somehow he gets interviews with the President.

OIP.HvVVpFDUTjrFzISlF6m8sQHaEK

So, anything else I could educate you about the subject I know nothing about?
I still am not recognising her with the pink blouse. I did recognise the trans politicians but I'm not going to pretend I know the others.

She sure showcases lipstick which is the purpose of selling lipstick; how it looks on your lips.

Yeah, but do women see lipstick on a man's lips and think 'Woah, bet that brand would look great on my lips' ?

Bella Hadid is androgynous as all fuck but her frame sells clothes and is of what buyers are looking for.

Supposedly.

The modeling industry standards for their female models has always been bizarre. For some reason they want their models to be extremely tall, skinny and with no curves, and absolutely no muscle definition.

I still am not recognising her with the pink blouse.

*Sigh*

Take my word for it, apparently she's a big deal. If you could watch videos you'd see how. So watch that video whenever you can get around to it.

I did recognise the trans politicians but I'm not going to pretend I know the others.

Are you saying these trans people don't exist?

<BronTroll1>

The tide might finally be turning on this insane, scandalous medical practice. In a few years I think a lot of people will straight up deny that they ever supported the chemical suppression of a child's puberty for "gender identity".

Who's changing anyone? It would be preferable if homophobic or transphobic people weren't disgusting bullies, no?

Girls, women, hating their breasts because they're trans. Is what it's related to. Feeling disgusted with their breasts in the same way men before transition hate their dicks. It's an added appendage which is useless and feels like it was put there for no reason.

These feelings coupled with people bullying like normal every day bullying I can understand suicide rates. You're supposed to be looked after by your parents who frequently brush this under the carpet for losing stature at the tennis club.

If you had a friend who suffered body integrity identity dismorphia . And utterly despised their right hand. It repulses them. Hates that arm and loathes it because they feel they should be a amputee.

( this is a real condition by the way ) do you encourage them to get their arm amputated so they feel better mentally. Or do you try work on the patient psychologically to treat the mind ?

It's a healthy limb. Just like a woman's breasts or a man's junk. Do you take the arm? Or not?

The term body integrity identity disorder (BIID) describes the extremely rare phenomenon of persons who desire the amputation of one or more healthy limbs or who desire a paralysis. Some of these persons mutilate themselves; others ask surgeons for an amputation or for the transection of their spinal cord. Psychologists and physicians explain this phenomenon in quite different ways; but a successful psychotherapeutic or pharmaceutical therapy is not known. Lobbies of persons suffering from BIID explain the desire for amputation in analogy to the desire of transsexuals for surgical sex reassignment. Medical ethicists discuss the controversy about elective amputations of healthy limbs: on the one hand the principle of autonomy is used to deduce the right for body modifications; on the other hand the autonomy of BIID patients is doubted. Neurological results suggest that BIID is a brain disorder producing a disruption of the body image, for which parallels for stroke patients are known.

No, you just don't understand it.

Much like evolution.
Pushing nut job ideas just because it fits what you wish to be true doesn't give you an understanding. It gives you an imagination.
The hilarious thing is you act like anyone who doesn't share your dumbass beliefs, must be stupid. Yet what you believe has never been proven or even slightly backed up with any actual 'science'. Just more bollocks saying you can be whatever you want to be. That is literally all you have, and watching you desperately try to push the idea (while doing your best to act like you're not an angry little rainbow wearing screamer) brings smiles to my face on a daily basis. And knowing you have daddy issues is the icing on the cake. Lolz.

If you had a friend who suffered body integrity identity dismorphia . And utterly despised their right hand. It repulses them. Hates that arm and loathes it because they feel they should be a amputee.

( this is a real condition by the way ) do you encourage them to get their arm amputated so they feel better mentally. Or do you try work on the patient psychologically to treat the mind ?

It's a healthy limb. Just like a woman's breasts or a man's junk. Do you take the arm? Or not?

The term body integrity identity disorder (BIID) describes the extremely rare phenomenon of persons who desire the amputation of one or more healthy limbs or who desire a paralysis. Some of these persons mutilate themselves; others ask surgeons for an amputation or for the transection of their spinal cord. Psychologists and physicians explain this phenomenon in quite different ways; but a successful psychotherapeutic or pharmaceutical therapy is not known. Lobbies of persons suffering from BIID explain the desire for amputation in analogy to the desire of transsexuals for surgical sex reassignment. Medical ethicists discuss the controversy about elective amputations of healthy limbs: on the one hand the principle of autonomy is used to deduce the right for body modifications; on the other hand the autonomy of BIID patients is doubted. Neurological results suggest that BIID is a brain disorder producing a disruption of the body image, for which parallels for stroke patients are known.
These lunatics seem to think what the brain thinks it wants, overrides the actual physical being. And it's all because of a hormone imbalance, not that someone is born in the wrong fucking body. That is just laughable.

It's nuts.

These lunatics seem to think what the brain thinks it wants, overrides the actual physical being. And it's all because of a hormone imbalance, not that someone is born in the wrong fucking body. That is just laughable.

It's nuts.
^^^^^^Doesn't understand gender

The tide might finally be turning on this insane, scandalous medical practice. In a few years I think a lot of people will straight up deny that they ever supported the chemical suppression of a child's puberty for "gender identity".

No reasonable people are suggesting puberty blockers for children of primary school age.

Pushing nut job ideas just because it fits what you wish to be true doesn't give you an understanding. It gives you an imagination.
The hilarious thing is you act like anyone who doesn't share your dumbass beliefs, must be stupid. Yet what you believe has never been proven or even slightly backed up with any actual 'science'. Just more bollocks saying you can be whatever you want to be. That is literally all you have, and watching you desperately try to push the idea (while doing your best to act like you're not an angry little rainbow wearing screamer) brings smiles to my face on a daily basis. And knowing you have daddy issues is the icing on the cake. Lolz.
You're a sad little man.

No reasonable people are suggesting puberty blockers for children of primary school age.
The Endocrine Society’s guidelines suggest starting puberty blockers for transgender children when they hit a stage of development known as Tanner stage 2 — usually around 10 or 11 years old for a girl and 11 or 12 years old for a boy.
Pretty sure that's still primary school age.
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/...ion-medical-risks-are-both-known-and-unknown/

Back