Transgender man wins VT primary (Dem)

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Four were in rhe field:

The winner is the former head of a energy co-op for the state.

Her opponents were a 14 year old kid, a cultural dance organizer, and an "activist". I have no idea what they were advocating.

Incumbent is a rather popular Republican (yes, vermont has Republicans) governor

28911775001_5822236670001_5822228449001-vs.jpg

I'm a social democrat and I'd vote for the Republican incumbent if I lived there.
then you are an idiot. Surely the platform she is running on should be more important than what gender they claim?

This is a question that should have been asked on November 7, 2016. Your answer is 62.9 million fucking retards, that's how many.

Yes . . . since voting for the alternative wouldn't have been as equally retarded.

ITT: Conservatives who claim to hate identity politics play identity politics.

What are her policies? What platform is she running on?
Will she uphold the vows of that political office?

These are the most important questions to ask.

Yes , I think transgenderism is weird, but it doesn't make her a bad person.

Yes . . . since voting for the alternative wouldn't have been as equally retarded.

Whatever sad lies you need to tell yourself to be able to look at yourself in the mirror every day bro...

Hillary is scum of this earth but to compare her to this steaming piece of shit in charge puts the person on par with him, and that should be an immense insult to anyone with even a modicum of human decency.

Whatever sad lies you need to tell yourself to be able to look at yourself in the mirror every day bro...

Why do you think I would need to lie to myself in order to make through the day?

Of course NPR was gushing over this shit. I'm a social democrat and I'd vote for the Republican incumbent if I lived there.
no, you're not.

and lol@voting for a candidate with regressive tax policies and hostility towards universal health care over someone you dislike because you're uncomfortable with their genital situation.

That's right, I forget that there are actual human beings who don't see anything wrong with having voted for Trump.

Well, human beings is a generous term for you people. Cancer seems more apt.

The tolerance . . . it BURNS . . . .

That's right, I forget that there are actual human beings who don't see anything wrong with having voted for Trump.

Well, human beings is a generous term for you people. Cancer seems more apt.

And I forget that there are people who can't see the difference between voting against someone else by voting for another person . . .

Back