Transgender man wins VT primary (Dem)

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
I don’t identify as voting for someone who thinks them being a man or woman makes them interesting

agree, just don't be a straight white man and everything is fine in the left bubble

What does that have anything to do with what I said? I simply congratulated this woman on her new position. I'll say it again;

Good for her.

I think the Bible is a good guide when looking at morality
I don't.
Next!
And don't take away my freedom of not believing the Bible isn't Good source.
Or did you also forget about the seperation of church and state.

I don't.
Next!
And don't take away my freedom of not believing the Bible isn't Good source.
Or did you also forget about the seperation of church and state.
I know you don't like the Bible for morality.
Progressives have invented their own morality. It is called social justice.

I know you don't like the Bible for morality.
Progressives have invented their own morality. It is called social justice.
Cool Story bro.
So you think we should live under some biblical law? How do you enforce measuring someone's sound of mind and religion? Without implementing more government and restricting non-believers freedoms.
I'm all ears.

But right now it sounds very Sharia.

Or do you have to be like the rest of us and realise some folks just don't believe what you do but that doesn't mean you get to restrict their rights.

ITT: Conservatives who claim to hate identity politics play identity politics.
Well, there aren't any posts on policy (I saw one). So yes this is straight identity politics.

I'll vote for any trans person running just to taste the tears of all the haters.<Lmaoo>

Cool Story bro.
So you think we should live under some biblical law? How do you enforce measuring someone's sound of mind and religion?
I'm not suggesting that we can. I'm only saying that electing transgenders is a bad sign for society. Romans 1 warns us of this and describes a society given over to a depraved mind. The LGBTQ movement is the sign that we are there.

I'm not suggesting that we can. I'm only saying that electing transgenders is a bad sign for society. Romans 1 warns us of this and describes a society given over to a depraved mind. The LGBTQ movement is the sign that we are there.
No you suggested that more isn't always better when it came to voter participation . I disagreed and said the more the better.
Then you went on to say that "sound of mind" and "understanding of morality".
Well there is no way to check those things without setting up systems which would be abused by whoever is in power.

And I'd disagree with you a transgender person is not more crazy to me than a religious person .

personally I wouldn't want a leader that doesn't live in objective reality, but perhaps that's just me

How and who started normalizing Transgender what psycholgist took a hefty payday

My gay friends dont even like to be associated with trannies.

A lot of these tranny are scary looking and can give you nightmares as a kid

Why would anyone vote for a candidate with such a blatant mental disorder? They don't even know who they are, but they are going to represent you.

This sort of thing is a result of the LGBTQ movement.

Crazy that some in our society think that a confused person about what sex he is can make decisions for his state.

Read Romans 1 about the depraved mind.

I value honesty in politicians. Denying who one is is dishonest.

This should scare any god or logical believing person. How far left and soulless the left become. They embrace this now.

I have a serious question for you guys that I can never get an answer to.

I completely understand the desire not to indulge in someone believing they are a man/woman when biologically they were born the opposite sex.

What I don't understand, is the inconsistency presented when we don't hold religious folk to the same standard. Humans are not biologically born with a belief in God. Would you consider religion a mental disorder? If not, what's the difference between a transgender and a religious person? They both believe things that have no basis in objective reality. Yet only one of them is considered a mental aberration?

That shows how dishonest he is.

Is a religious candidate being dishonest when they pronounce their beliefs as a Christian? Emphasis on beliefs.

If we are going to hold people's feet to the fire in regards to biological truths, I don't see the difference.

I have a serious question for you guys that I can never get an answer to.

I completely understand the desire not to indulge in someone believing they are a man/woman when biologically they were born the opposite sex.

What I don't understand, is the inconsistency presented when we don't hold religious folk to the same standard. Humans are not biologically born with a belief in God. Would you consider religion a mental disorder? If not, what's the difference between a transgender and a religious person? They both believe things that have no basis in objective reality. Yet only one of them is considered a mental aberration?
For me, there is no question that God exists. I know there is debate on this. We cannot see God.

Now pretty much everyone can agree that this man is not a woman. Because we can see with our own eyes. He has a mental illness.

How and who started normalizing Transgender what psycholgist took a hefty payday

My gay friends dont even like to be associated with trannies.

A lot of these tranny are scary looking and can give you nightmares as a kid
Like that one transgender reading to preschoolers at Michelle Obama's library. Talk about nightmares.

Back