training your hands to be stronger for punching?

Has this guy ever posted a non-insane thread in here?

No, not here, not anywhere. He's mentally defective.

of course he has. do explain how it is insane to ask about is it dangerous or impractical to work on making hands stronger. lay off the roids

tekkenfan, either you actually are flickerstance or he's your mental doppelganger.

The styles of your posts are identical: moronic and borderline illiterate with no regard for spelling and grammar.

No, not here, not anywhere. He's mentally defective.

tekkenfan, either you actually are flickerstance or he's your mental doppelganger.

The styles of your posts are identical: moronic and borderline illiterate with no regard for spelling and grammar.

Dun dun dun........

HGZoQrX.png

reAT78d.png

vn7lFrd.png

oirgsNF.png

F3bc7He.png

HaINKxq.png

AND THE PLOT FUCKING THICKENS.......

Clearly the same special child LARPing as a martial arts enthusiast on a capoeira forum......but I'm patiently waiting for @flikerstance and @tekkenfan to explain what spectrum of profound retardation on which they/he lies.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You're better working on your technique to make sure your punches land square with tight fists. They make break sometimes if you bash someone's skull, but if you place it somewhere you actually mean to place it like the face or jaw it likely won't. All of this fist hardening talk seems like an easy one way ticket to arthritis

{<huh}

You've already pretended to be two different people in this thread, now you're claiming it's somehow common knowledge you run multiple accounts? Jesus, talk about a hard cope. If you back peddled any faster you'd trip over your velcro shoes. None of that shit makes any sense.

I actually had a lot of fun searching your bogus post history in order to poke holes in your fragile ego. I've never done anything like that before. Neat stuff.

Edit:

Looks like @tekkenfan deleted the post I responded to

Last edited:
{<huh}

You've already pretended to be two different people in this thread, now you're claiming it's somehow common knowledge you run multiple accounts? Jesus, talk about a hard cope. If you back peddled any faster you'd trip over your velcro shoes. None of that shit makes any sense.

I actually had a lot of fun searching your bogus post history in order to poke holes in your fragile ego. I've never done anything like that before. Neat stuff.

Edit:

Ahahaha! I have also taken some enjoyment in reading through his absurd post history. It's so crazy. He's a total nutter.

{<huh}

Edit:

of course i do so i dont get banned lol once one gets double yellow i must switch it i never pretended to be 2 different people nice try virgin boy must be hard to be a grown man and have a cartoon character as your profile pic i also bet you watch anime as well tbh someone with cartoon pics who watch anime prob shouldnt be trying to comment about fight related things

Ahahaha! I have also taken some enjoyment in reading through his absurd post history. It's so crazy. He's a total nutter.
yeah the fun part is you cant get rid of me im going to continue to post and fill up the forum with things you dislike

is it practical like the shins are?

lots of guys break their hands in fights tbh i never wear hand wraps and i dont like my bag gloves to have a bunch of padding as i wana feel my hands hitting the bag to get them use to feeling the impact but not to the point it hurts them.

i feel if you are a fighter your hands at least for how i fight is my mos valuable weapon as i prefer to box and wrestle so need my grips and power to hurt my opponent and mma with the smaller gloves its much easier to hurt your hands vs boxing

so im curious if scientifically you ca do this and isnt some bro science
go to rosstraining.com the author is a legit trainer who was a boxer that had to retire because he kept breaking his hands. He had a lot of tried and true routine for strengthening the hands like using a rice bucket. Check him out. He’s very legit

of course i do so i dont get banned lol once one gets double yellow i must switch it i never pretended to be 2 different people nice try virgin boy must be hard to be a grown man and have a cartoon character as your profile pic i also bet you watch anime as well tbh someone with cartoon pics who watch anime prob shouldnt be trying to comment about fight related things
A guy named "tekkenfan" trying to insult someone by calling them an anime watcher?
<{outtahere}>

Try using a reverse grip when masterbating. It takes longer, but your grip strength will go through the roof...

I've seen a guy who trained Karate absolutely drill an aluminum wall in an elevator with his bare knuckles without reprecussions. Punched it not quite as hard as he could, but hard enough I was sure his hand was broken, but he didn't even have to shake it out. It's one of the most bat shit crazy things I can recall seeing. Then he was telling me about hand hardening and bone mass density, and blah blah blah.

Smaller impacts can do that too, shake hands with someone who runs a chipping hammer or a metal worker some time. Those guys tend to have hands like a catchers mitt full of pipes.

This matters, what we mean by words "hand strength" : forearm conditioned in TMA style? If yes, then for what exactly TMA?
Japanesse Jujutsu also is TMA, but they don't do Okinawian type stuff, more close to modern judokas etc for fitness programmes.
All arms joints, tendons and muscles etc?
Of course they do fitness programmes, I alredy wrote about it, included also grapplers etc.:)
If we mean knuckles, I didn't find that Iron Mike, Nigel Benn, Rocky Marciano, Foreman, Fraser, Ali, etc etc had some oldschool Okinawian type conditioning.

This is reason, why for example young wrestlers and judokas training in 5 - 6 - 10 years of age primarly is focused on fitness, flexibility etc.
Before they start more focus on grappling with more intensitve rolls.

Russian wrestlers that age start both physical conditioning (foreword/backwards rolls, cartwheels, bear crawls, crab walks, push ups, sprawls etc) and wrestling (drills and live wrestling).

I’m going to train my hands to be stronger on your face bro

Back