Training with a cold??

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2017/02/15/train-youre-sick/
Short Summary:
-exercising with a fever can cause your already high internal body temperature to increase, which will only make you feel sicker.

-if you're regularly having bouts of vomiting or diarrhea don't...for obvious reasons...

-like Bacon said earlier; a common guideline is being sick above neck is fine but below is not.

-usually if you have to ask the question, ‘Should I train today?’ then you should train. If you’re sick enough not to exercise, you’ll know it.

-the reason you should work out even when you’re feeling a little sick is simply for the sake of maintaining consistency in your fitness program; to avoid losing progress

-adjust your workout a little; keep the intensity but reduce the volume of the training exercises

-drop any HIIT cardio training; it just elevates internal body temperature

i wouldn't train with a team because you will probably give it to them. I would train hard on your own through. Most of the time, getting over colds are more mental than anything. If you can convince yourself that you are fine, you will be fine. A good rule of thumb is that if your main symptons are neck up, like soar throat, congestion, that kind of thing, excersise is about the best thing you can do. If your symptons are neck down, aches, stomach virus, fever, excersise is about the worst thing you can do.

I don't know if it helps getting rid of the cold, but it doesn't do any harm either, if it is above the neck. You shouldn't train grappling though.

Back