Training in London Ontario

blink_man182

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hey, guys feels like this is the 100th question i've made, but since I've got good responses in the other 2, I figure it would be ok.

Anyways, this September I'm going to be moving to London Ontario for school. Wheres the best place to train bjj, or if there is any other really good ground game school out there.

Only one I've checked out is team tompkins. Anyone train here from experience?

Hey, guys feels like this is the 100th question i've made, but since I've got good responses in the other 2, I figure it would be ok.

Anyways, this September I'm going to be moving to London Ontario for school. Wheres the best place to train bjj, or if there is any other really good ground game school out there.

Gracie Barra London. Ill find a link for you.

Thanks anyone else?

I believe any fighter, from any club, in the surrounding area would go to Gracie Barra London to learn bjj, or even judo for that matter.

Its the only club in the area with that level of grappling. You can't go wrong there.

There are a few mma clubs in London. Team Tompkins, Suffer-System, Ultimate MMA.

Also, I think that if you join Gracie Barra London and Round One Boxing(they are affiliated) that makes for a new MMA club as well.

I believe any fighter, from any club, in the surrounding area would go to Gracie Barra London to learn bjj, or even judo for that matter.

Its the only club in the area with that level of grappling. You can't go wrong there.

There are a few mma clubs in London. Team Tompkins, Suffer-System, Ultimate MMA.

Also, I think that if you join Gracie Barra London and Round One Boxing(they are affiliated) that makes for a new MMA club as well.

Sweet ill check out all those

Gracie Barra London for sure.

A bunch of guys from Team Tompkins train their BJJ with Fateh.

Gracie Barra London for sure.

A bunch of guys from Team Tompkins train their BJJ with Fateh.

Does anyone know the price of training at Tompkins?

I know the price of Barra, but not Tompkins yet.

I thought you were going to York?

I training at tompkins but I am fairly new; What I can tell you is we are going to be moving out the the 'garage' and into a bigger place. I believe the price will be going up to $80/month and that includes muay thai and mma. We have just recently gotten western's wrestling coach Scott Proctor to teach a wrestling class as well and he'll be at the new gym.

One of Canada's top strength, conditioning and nutrition coaches; Scott Paton will also be there.

I can tell you from experience that all the trainers and people there are really good guys and go out of their way to teach you and help you improve.

I am just a noob but that is all I can say about Tompkins...

Back