Social If you were put to prison for at least 5 years would you like to be isolated from the rest of the inmates or be among them?

Prison for at least 5 years would you like to be isolated from the inmates or be among them?

• Total voters
When I mean isolated, like being in solitary confinement I guess.

We're talking about the most intense prisons out there with the craziest prisoners you can be around with, where the prisoners are willing to do almost anything to survive or even thrive in their environment.

This is a very tough decision for me, my automatic choice is being isolated. But the burden that would do to you through that amount of time will psychologically damage you for sure.

The other choice is unappealing as well, when you considered you can be murdered, maimed or become someone's bitch in there.

Both are shitty options, which is less worse I don't know.

3319_LastDaysOfSolitary_Screengrabs087.jpg

Pennsylvania-Prisons-Dashboard-1-1709758281.jpg
Do I get any books, computers, etc.? Either way, isolation sounds good.

None of my families was ever in isolation so , not until my uncle was on trial for Gotti mess ,he had to be seperated from general public then he was housed with Manson so I’ll take the public bc there’s no need fir me to hide on here or in prison ,just saying be careful what you wish for ( those trolling me on here ) we’ll see what’s what that’s not a threat that’s how it is . Follow this post ….I hope you do .

<escalate99>

That's not long per say i mean i remember looking around and mofos had decades upon decades in there.

Robbery/gun charge

Yeah it's not long relatively to the rest of that population, but 7 years is pretty long if you think about it. Does time go by fast or slow for you in prison?

Yeah it's not long relatively to the rest of that population, but 7 years is pretty long if you think about it. Does time go by fast or slow for you in prison?
Time goes by the slowest when your at work or locked up lol smh i adopt to situations rather quickly though

I would probably roll the dice with solitary as long as there were books available because the violence and the sexual abuse is horrific to me and I'd rather not deal with it.

- I dont like the idea of meat swording fighting!

So isolation!

Hard to say, in gen pop I would run the yard and get rich. But in isolation I would have the maximum amount of free time to focus on working out and reading 8 books a day.

I'm assuming the prison population consists of a higher % of troublemakers than outside of prison.

I haven’t been to prison but I’ve been to county jail. You definitely don’t want to be isolated 24/7.

As long as you aren’t an asshole you can fly under the radar for the most part. I never had a single instance where I felt unsafe.

Gen pop

I've been to rehab multiple times. Like 85$ of people in those rehabs had to been to prison. Often multiple times for all kinds of shit.

It was actually fun. Some of the most fun and interesting/funny people I've ever met. All us together could make the most boring thing fun

When you can defend yourself like a man, aren't a snitch, and aren't just annoying you don't have any problems

To the peeps who've actually know or have been in a proper jail.... Like a hardcore one as TS is describing.
What are the odds a generic white boy or Hispanic or black guy or Asian can avoid getting raped or shanked or forced into doing some gnarly shit and end up a lifer?
If you keep your head down and be respectful and quiet and such can you get away with just getting into a few fights across five years?

Back