• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Toy Collectors Thread

Strike 2, she's dead.

You're going to have to come here and do it. Or I'm going to have to fall off the wagon and do it myself getting black out drunk.

Darn.

Maybe you can just pretend to us you can't lift it ?

Love that Super-Adaptoid.

That was the only thing I asked for from the two of them especially as it is in my daughter's shop for about £35 or maybe $40 plus her discount on it of 20% . Was not expecting the rest of the stuff . Like the Iron Man funko , even my daughter said that she knows I'm not a huge funko fan but she liked it and I agree .

Very happy with that haul I must confess !

I think Monday is Hasbro Marvel Legends livestream. I hope they don't pre-order drop anything that'll sell out fast since I'm not planning to wake up super early to watch live. Hard to think of anything ML that sold out fast.

I think Monday is Hasbro Marvel Legends livestream. I hope they don't pre-order drop anything that'll sell out fast since I'm not planning to wake up super early to watch live. Hard to think of anything ML that sold out fast.

I got you bruv.

That Odin looks amazing, but it's not my cup of tea.

I got you bruv.

That Odin looks amazing, but it's not my cup of tea.

Yea, just watched it, thanks. I like the Odin but it doesn't give me that wow factor.. if only they stuck it on a retro card back, lol.

There's not a lot there that really grabs me tbh , I'm showing my age but there's a lot of characters I don't recognise. It would also be nice to see the packaging of all of them... it's like I don't know the Prof X figure but the retro cardback ups it's appeal somewhat

Last edited:
They showed the Unc X-Men 275 figures one at a time recapping then showed Warlord Shiar Prof X that I thought I wanted based on the 275 Jim Lee cover, but figure didn't look great. I might buy if dirt cheap at Walmart store.

The Dracula looks like he would go well with some sword and sorcery fantasy theme with Kazar.

I'm more curious about the tease at the end. No idea how iconic that laser rifle is. They already made Forge, Cable, SHIELD. Hard to think of who else would use that.

The Legend of Zelda - Master Sword - Proplica

The-Legend-of-Zelda-Master-Sword-Proplica_fcc1f05c-e0c3-4514-a4e8-916c890516c2.jpg

Back