Social Toy Collectors Thread

remember Spawn figures? I had the wildest collection way back when & just learned a lot of the figures are worth some serious $$$. figures I've purchased for like $12, I've been selling them anywhere from $60 - $300. for the longest time I thought they were worthless & had them boxed up in storage for well over a decade.

I learned that only recently they became highly sought after again since the new McFarlane figures suck ass being that they're nowhere as detailed as the originals.

remember Spawn figures? I had the wildest collection way back when & just learned a lot of the figures are worth some serious $$$. figures I've purchased for like $12, I've been selling them anywhere from $60 - $300. for the longest time I thought they were worthless & had them boxed up in storage for well over a decade.

I learned that only recently they became highly sought after again since the new McFarlane figures suck ass being that they're nowhere as detailed as the originals.

Man when the MacFarlane Matrix figures dropped, I was like WOWWWW! I snagged a Sentinel and Gen. Mifune in the Exo-suit. I still have them NRFB but 3 moves in the military really put the hurt on the boxes.

Man when the MacFarlane Matrix figures dropped, I was like WOWWWW! I snagged a Sentinel and Gen. Mifune in the Exo-suit. I still have them NRFB but 3 moves in the military really put the hurt on the boxes.
I had no idea that his toy line took a hit after 2007ish. that was the peak for his designs man, the detailing on the figures were incredible.

I had no idea that his toy line took a hit after 2007ish. that was the peak for his designs man, the detailing on the figures were incredible.

And the pricing was GREAT!

Who else is expecting a HasLab Skystriker?

Was nice to see it's set to have someone sign for it rather than letting porch pirates take it at their leisure.

I hope the COVID didn't survive transit.

I don't like Hasbro's printing "TOY" and "GI Joe Skystriker" on the shipping box. I don't need anyone seeing what I'm ordering. Good thing I didn't order a Hasbro real life silicone sex doll.

The box is longer than TVC Slave I box and about the size of 2.5 TVC Slave I's. People who buy multiples of this to flip on eBay need a lot of space to keep these.

Last edited:
I didn't pop on the SkyStriker. Life happened. :(

But... If they don't announce either a Cobra Rattler or Night-Raven this year, I'm gonna riot.

Hasbro's been suspiciously silent on o-ring and never talks about 4" ever after Walmart Retro ended. The only o-ring rumors are the Transformer crossovers with Thrasher's vehicle (Soundwave) and Sgt. Slaughter's vehicle.

Curious if the crossover will be mentioned in next week's Transformers livestream.

Sideshow's deals of the day (that I think are steals). They expire in 12h.

doctor-strange_marvel_gallery_6206c24e0b658.jpg

$50.40^ I'm unsure of the scale.

Doctor Strange Collectible Figure by Bandai | Sideshow Collectibles

thor-sixth-scale-figure_marvel_gallery_5da4aa665ea5a.jpg

Endgame Thor, (6th scale) $191.80 with $5 shipping.

Marvel Thor Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys | Sideshow Collectibles

I wish IG had a history tab feature. I saw this video of some guy who makes custom figures, & he sculpted a Biggie figure or something on a throne (if I remember correctly) that was incredibly detailed & badass. I only saw it for a few seconds before the app refreshed & bam, it was gone. anyone know what I'm talking about?

I wish IG had a history tab feature. I saw this video of some guy who makes custom figures, & he sculpted a Biggie figure or something on a throne (if I remember correctly) that was incredibly detailed & badass. I only saw it for a few seconds before the app refreshed & bam, it was gone. anyone know what I'm talking about?

I got you.

This turned up today...

tumbnail_aa46bfa2-c901-45ba-8aa7-e94f0154b9e4.jpg tumbnail_af1820bb-d59f-4c7f-960f-8b4d027f9cc4.jpg

Supposed to be 6 inches but it's much bigger than the other thing I tell the wife is 6 inches...( she uses the metric system)

Last edited:
I still have the first Black Series non-Beskar credit collection Mando unopened and now I'm thinking I shouldn't have bought that. Original thought was he could be some other random Mando, but I suspect Mando Season 3 will intro many new unique Mandos.

I regret not buying Black Series Koska Reeves to complete the trio.

Back