Social Toy Collectors Thread

storm-shadow_gi-joe_gallery_5fd95ddad8af8.jpg

I had points expiring on Sideshow.com... I HAD to do it!

Now I'll have to get this so they can be posed in a faceoff.

snake-eyes_gi-joe_gallery_5f98c557eb23f.jpg

<DCrying>

Seems like Gamestop has a bunch of figures discounted a lot, some a bit.

At Walmart was shocked to see Marvel Legends Wakanda Cap Am exclusive and a bunch of Fat Thor. I thought maybe I should buy Cap since it's so rare to see a Walmart exclusive, but passed. I'd rather have Mjolnir Cap in brighter blue. I liked the first Cap Am movie's shade of blue, but never saw a ML of it.

Grabbed Hot Toys Batman Keaton off Reddit. Pretty good condition for a 10 year old fig. Suit is rubbery though so figure can’t be really be posed with his hands up. Still a badass figure.

Next up is Captain America Endgame. Got him couple of months ago but been busy, hopefully I can display him this week.

On Amazon, saw what looked like Marvel Legends, not Marvel Select, gray Hulk out of box pic, so clicked it and saw it was Amazon as seller and for $60+ and regular price $99. Had no idea Amazon sold this and what a crazy high price.

They also had Amazon as seller for 3.75" Marvel Legends Gamora, which I think is quite a few years old. Surprised they didn't clearance it out, unless no one wants it. It's at what looks like full price.

Also saw they may have re-stocked Marvel Legends MCU Death Dealer and Wenwu. Surprised because other places clearanced out that wave.

What's you guys' best piece acquired in 2021?

Mine is maybe Marvel Legends AoA headless Colossus even though I didn't want any of the figures the parts came with.

I got a 2nd draft red & yellow 100% polyester knit shirt on him and not bad at all. Just need to finalize the belt to keep the shirt secured on.

I don't want to sign up for their "premium" plan, but if I want to get the exclusives, I may have to go that route.
Isn't that like just one day or one hour head start over the commoners?

Alley Viper was on Amazon alongside the BAT, but wiped out fast. Since the movie CS figures are easily found in stores now, I'm guessing these will be too later.

Target exclusives are the ones I can never see in stores or order online since they refuse to ship here.

Back