Social Toy Collectors Thread

16C8F9DF-6AD0-4378-9C41-59A20FB89587.jpeg

finally decided to take my Amazing Yamaguchi Iron Spider out of the box. glad i did. this figure is fucking bad ass

it fucking looks like me
rip your hairline

Wouldn't be surprised if after the ML Ragnarok fake Thor with spinning hammer effect, they release a Toybiz anniversary regular Thor with the hammer effect. The 40th Thor was a good sculpt.

16C8F9DF-6AD0-4378-9C41-59A20FB89587.jpeg

finally decided to take my Amazing Yamaguchi Iron Spider out of the box. glad i did. this figure is fucking bad ass

rip your hairline

Your photo taking skills are amazing. The figure really pops out as I look at this on my phone. The figure doesn't even look that great in the promo pictures.
index_3_large.jpg

Your photo taking skills are amazing. The figure really pops out as I look at this on my phone. The figure doesn't even look that great in the promo pictures.
index_3_large.jpg

Man! Yours looks so much cooler!

Haven’t had a chance to do much with the big guy but I did add a new set that was just released. AT-ST is pretty cool, has some mechanical aspects to it and fires projectiles that I hope I don’t accidentally swallow. Feels close to scale with the AT-AT as well.

D23B16A3-F94D-4B8F-989A-D35F0CE7D54F.jpeg

Realizing now Lego is really going to be able to exploit me if they keep these Hoth sets up.

I just leaned this but you can scan the QR codes and not use the books some of those steps are stupid in the books and need to be zoomed in on lol

At Target, I don't think I ever saw FF Retro Marvel Legends and then saw them on clearance for $16+. A whole bunch of Thing. I'm guessing they hid them in the back this whole time. AoA wave also a few bucks off for clearance.

They still got tons of Eternals. Half off for some sort of Disney and League of Legends where I saw Jinx from the Arcane cartoon.

Seems like Gundam Universe selling well. Considering buying Char's Zaku II even before I assembled the 1/144 HG.

Back