Tougher resume; Hunt or Hendo?

Hendo.

But what about Big Nog.

Former UFC champion or Pride
Werdum 2x, Mir 2x, Cain, Couture, Sylvia, Barnett 2x,
Rodriguez, Coleman, Fedor 3x, Hendo, Cro Cop

Hendos looks better because he has victories over all time greats spanning 3 divisions from 185-HW.

Nogs is very impressive as well. Couture/Nog is one of my all time favorites. It more than delivered even though we got it later than we all wanted.

Maybe, but it's also the easiest division to lose in. Guys get KO'd with light looking punches and there's a reason why the UFC record for title defenses is 3.
That I agree with 100%, it is by far the most volatile due to the ko power, however statistics say lightweight record is also 3 and bantamweight is 2. People seem to leave these facts out.
So take those stats as you want.

That I agree with 100%, it is by far the most volatile due to the ko power, however statistics say lightweight record is also 3 and bantamweight is 2. People seem to leave these facts out.
So take those stats as you want.

That's a great point and I never knew that. Bantamweight makes sense to me because it's only been in the UFC for 10 years, compared to the Heavyweight title for 23 years. Lightweight surprises me though.

Lol @ you using BJ as an example when we're talking about McCorkle

He's a can

Cans don't get to a 19 - 2 record and then lose 5 of the next 6 like McCorkle did.

BJ was 15 - 5 before losing 9 out of his last 10.

Neither of these guys should be called cans.

Nevertheless, both of their losses to Gegard Mousasi are to be saluted.

e327135c1711dd10eca8fe1d65ee806c.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That said I would think Mousasi would claim his win over Mark Hunt more highly.

That would mean that Mark Hunt had the tougher resume.
Middleweight mousasi finished hunto and hendo , combined , well under 2 minutes.
Undefeated at heavyweight/open weight.
Mmas paradox. One of the least talked about goats and somehow has become one of the most under appreciated fighters in mma s existence........and the guy just turned 34 with very little mma mileage (39 finishes( 31 in first round ...damnnnn) of his approaching 50 wins).

mousasi bless

Best Resume in mma history I would say Overeem but He do isnt far off Reems.

Didn't read it, but you got a like for all that research.

Hunt also beat up like 20 chechens in thailand

Back