Tougher resume; Hunt or Hendo?

Hunt because he was underdog in most of those.
Overall quantity wise Hendo is an all time great resume

Nobody in MMA history has a better resume than Dan Henderson, Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria comes close however.

Hendo for sure. Hunt has a great one too though.

Hendo's Resume is a who's who of legends.

They both lost to lesser opponents in Pride.

Chit, Dan lost like 6 fights in Pride and if Hunto hadn't beaten Wand, his Pride resume would be trash.

He did beat Mirko but Mirko ran away the entire fight.

Hunt by far. Hendo needed help most of his career so if he wasn't juiced to the gills then probably Hendo. Its the nasty truth Muricans dont like to admit.

I say we add in Hunt's k-1 fights as well. It would make it much more competitive. As it sits, I'd give the edge to Hendo.

Mark Hunt fought prime: Fedor, Crocop x2, Werdum, Roided Overeem, Prime Wandy. His 3rd and 4th MMA fights were against Crocop/Wandy.

Dan Hendo fought prime wandy, big nog, lil nog, rampage, roided vitor, Anderson silva.

I'd say they are equally tough and crazy.

Hunto's nuts

In only his 4th MMA fight he agreed to take on 22 fight veteran Mirko who had only lost to Fedor in his previous 9 fights

The Super Samoan dived in the deep end like no other and came up punching

I gotta give it to Hendo though

Crazy to think Hendo almost had a bout with Jones, thank god that never happened though.

Hendo obviously

Hunto never fought fedor

Hunto's nuts

In only his 4th MMA fight he agreed to take on 22 fight veteran Mirko who had only lost to Fedor in his previous 9 fights

The Super Samoan dived in the deep end like no other and came up punching

I gotta give it to Hendo though

Why would hunt have a problem fighting crocrop? They both came out of K1, literally a fight hunt was made for

Hunt 29 fights
- UFC Champions (6): Barnett, Mir, Lesnar, Werdum, Stipe, and Dos Santos
- PRIDE Champions (3): Fedor, Wanderlei, and Cro Cop (GP Champ)
- Strikeforce Champions (2): Mousasi* and Overeem x2
- Major title challengers (4): Lewis, Bigfoot x2, Kongo, and Manhoef

Henderson 47 fights
- UFC Champions (12): Bisping x2, Vitor x3, Cormier, Shogun x2, Rashad, Machida, Franklin, Anderson, Rampage, Big Nog x2**, Newton, and Bustmante
- PRIDE Champions (2): Fedor and Wanderlei x2
- Strikeforce (4): Babalu x2, Mousasi*, Feijao, and Shields
- Bellator (1): Lombard
- Major title challengers (2): Arona and Kanehara

* Mousasi was also a Bellator champion
** Nogueira was also a PRIDE champion

Hendo obviously has the deeper resume, but Mark Hunt basically fought 0 cans while also fighting at the heaviest division. Henderson was also fighting much bigger guys too, but he also fought smaller fighters. I never realized how ridiculous Hunt's resume is considering he was thrown into the fire against the elite without any fillers, really. What is tougher/more impressive to you? Not talking about who they beat, but strictly the murders row of opponents.

Not sure how to create a poll btw.
Im just gonna say this...
Heavyweight has always been the weakest of all divisions

Hunt had a strange career. He was put in the meat grinder immediately in both k1 and pride soon as his feet touched the mat. He did way better than anyone ought to at both. Esp early on. His late career resurgence was beautiful to see.

Im just gonna say this...
Heavyweight has always been the weakest of all divisions
Not always. Might as well wear a big dunce cap and hold up a sign that says "I'm a big noob!"

Why would hunt have a problem fighting crocrop? They both came out of K1, literally a fight hunt was made for
Because mirko had tons more mma experience at that time,and mirko already beat him in k1.

Back