Tough to argue JJ is a better fighter than DC.....

Jones is the better fighter at LHW, he's just the worst roider.

If Cormier was better he would have won one.

My point is, even though I detest PED abusers, you can't say he's 0-21. That's stupid

Josh is a ridiculous shitposter. I wouldn't waste your breath.

Jones prolly fucked his sister or some shit. Donkey punched her.

I am a DC fan. With that being said, I respectfully disagree. I truly believe Jones is the best fighter in MMA period. Mostly because he is the total package. DC was winning the exchanges in the 2nd fight. Jones overcame this by implementing his strategy, which eventually lead to a brutal TKO. He out IQ'ed Comrier, in my opinion. Did Jones cheat? Yes. Does this change my opinion on whether or not he's better than DC? No.
It's all good, but what if Jones doesn't have the cardio to implement his iq,without the peds. Embrace the grind.

You have a good point, but there’s too much history of abuse to ignore.

Plus, if he defeated him soundly the first time around, why would he risk getting caught in the second fight and totally destroy himself?

This is why people don’t have confidence in their first match.
I understand that. And I agree with the concept. Unfortunately none of that is evidence of anything. All any one of us can say for certain is that Jon Jones has beaten DC and DC has not beaten Jon Jones.
Is Jon Jones a POS? Absolutely. A cheater? Definitely. So why not make him 0-22 under the same logic?

I'm not a fan of JJ the person but its not tough at all to make an argument that he is a better fighter than DC.

No USADA to save you out in the streets.
Double chin couldn't handle the street life.
I mean double champ.

I understand that. And I agree with the concept. Unfortunately none of that is evidence of anything. All any one of us can say for certain is that Jon Jones has beaten DC and DC has not beaten Jon Jones.
Is Jon Jones a POS? Absolutely. A cheater? Definitely. So why not make him 0-22 under the same logic?

Some of the public has. I haven’t, but I think it’s really hurt what he’s accomplished.

If I’m allowed give my opinion on his abilities, I can also give my opinion on the potential role the cheating played in his career.

I honestly see his abilities as more of an enigma than anything conclusive.

Jones > DC

Actual victories > "Moral victories"

Nah you are wrong bro. Tainted supplements. DC isn't a real champ. He only holds belts for Jon while he's taking breaks. DC is always second to Jones. Jones is the GOAT. Hate all you want

So you create a fictional safe space for yourself? Must be tough being so fragile.

I am a DC fan. With that being said, I respectfully disagree. I truly believe Jones is the best fighter in MMA period. Mostly because he is the total package. DC was winning the exchanges in the 2nd fight. Jones overcame this by implementing his strategy, which eventually lead to a brutal TKO. He out IQ'ed Comrier, in my opinion. Did Jones cheat? Yes. Does this change my opinion on whether or not he's better than DC? No.

Can you just address the simple fact that you have more belief in Jones’ skills than the man himself did.

He himself thought he couldn’t beat DC without cheating.

Jon Jones is way better more creative more diverse striking better in the clench(wore D.C. Out) better fighting close up, better at implitimg throws plus landing take downs, more tricky and more athletic. D.C. Just works really hard and he obsesses over Bones. All that desire won't make D.C. a better fighter. Jon Jones is better at him at everything. It's not hard to argue it's actually very easy to call it a fact.

JJ categorically thought he couldn’t beat DC without cheating though. Which kind of means everything you’re saying is redundant.

But my dear, dear Sherdog manages to do so quite consistently.

I'm aware that for the most part this forum is made up of the dregs of society, but how do you justify it to yourself?

JJ himself didn't believe he could beat DC, which is why he cheated. So why do you have so much belief in a man that didn't believe in himself?

Bonus points will be awarded for people stringing together coherent sentences, even if the opinion is ultimately incorrect.

Come at me with your best sex blancmanges of logic. And know this, regardless of how this thread goes, each of my legs will still be longer than the other.
Daniel has 1 legit belt. The LHW belt was given to him, Jon kicked his head in exactly as he predicted. Mystic Jon style. Jon is better than Daniel in every aspect of mma. OooLaLa, he took wiener pills before the 2nd fight, if you and me fought and I took a dik pill before we fought do you honestly believe it would help me win the fight? Mabye by ktfo when I swing my schlong at your chin and you get ko'd cold? I think not bud

If Cormier was better he would have won one.

Nonsensical. If Jones was better he wouldn’t have cheated. JJ’s actions make it clear he thought DC was the superior fighter.

Back